The Student Room Group

Im in Love with 2 girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by accesstohe
:lolwut:

tbh maybe that conceals something dodgy about my character :tongue:
I meant how often do you see your girlfriend...
Original post by lizfairy
tbh maybe that conceals something dodgy about my character :tongue:
I meant how often do you see your girlfriend...

Lol gotcha :wink:
Reply 22
Threesome.
Original post by alijimi
When you know this new girl more, you will also find some qualities that you wish she didn't have. And if this girl becomes your girlfriend one day, the sparkling feeling will come back to normal after some time, less than 4 years to be fair to your current girlfriend :cool:.

As long as you are content with your girlfriend, it would be better to stay with her, because you will always get temptations from good looking and clever girls that you meet almost every day. But who knows how these girls would behave once they are in a relationship?? :rolleyes:

:yep: agree with this.
If you get with the second girl..and then in a few years time you meet someone else, you'll probably think you want the second girl to have the 'qualities' that new girl has. You've been with your gf for 3 years which is quite a long time and you still like her a lot, which really is a good thing, because when you're young not a lot of relationships last that long. Sometimes people are different once they're in a relationship with you....it's up to you..but it might be a good idea to only leave the relationship when you dont have those feelings for your gf anymore, otherwise whether it works out or not..you'll regret your decision.

I knew someone who did the same...ended up leaving his gf for someone he liked straight away and had a lot in common with. But then it didnt work out..and now he still has feelings for his ex (wants her back)..but she's with someone else now and happy.

So just weigh things up and decide :smile:
Is it long time though man?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending