The Student Room Group

Have you started a conversation with a random member of the opposite sex in the gym?

have you? and did anything come from it? eg. did you find out you had a mutual friend, did you see each other in the gym at a later date and decided to swap numbers or something? have you wanted to start a conversation but been too shy or wished another person approached you?

about once every 2 or 3 weeks (so not very often), i have a girl who i swear is following me around the gym, on the equipment in front of me or in direct eyeline to me, or looking in the mirror at me a bit too often. its not always the same girl but today i noticed it was a girl who i recognised had done similar things about a month ago.
Reply 1
no one?
Reply 2
Talk to her first then see what happens
Reply 3
I prefer to just get my junk out and say "Its full of protein"
Reply 4
Original post by Dr Pressure
have you? and did anything come from it? eg. did you find out you had a mutual friend, did you see each other in the gym at a later date and decided to swap numbers or something? have you wanted to start a conversation but been too shy or wished another person approached you?

about once every 2 or 3 weeks (so not very often), i have a girl who i swear is following me around the gym, on the equipment in front of me or in direct eyeline to me, or looking in the mirror at me a bit too often. its not always the same girl but today i noticed it was a girl who i recognised had done similar things about a month ago.

lol, if you want to start a conversation with someone at the gym a good place is the water fountain. Just start with saying the odd word or smiling and then after a while once you get to know them then ask for their number. Personally when i go to the gym i just get in there, do my sets and exercises and get out, also i go to a small gym and normally at the quiet times so there arent too many people down there.

Also the chances are they they arent following you just like to do a set routine which is probbaly similar to yours, people to use more than one piece of equipment lol
Theres this hot 50ish woman at my gym and I screwed up the opportunity to just talk to her.

She has a better body than most people half her age, such a fine set of legs and an arse...mm mm!
Reply 6
A girl asked me to spot her once. It was uncomfortable... especially when she was struggling and couldn't hold the weight. Thinking back to it now, I probably shouldn't have been leaning on the bar while she was trying to lift it. :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Yeah loads of times. It's no big deal. Nothing's ever developed though; seeing as I've never thought of taking it further :colone:
Reply 8
The amount of girls I see and wanna just **** the **** out of in gym is ridiculous.

It's not even like I'm some virgin or something but the bodies I see are just :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending