Turn on thread page Beta

would you dump your GF for getting fat? watch

• View Poll Results: Dumping her for getting fat?
    Yes, body is part of the package.
    32.85%
    No...
    21.17%
    Hmm..i'd start hiding the cakes
    40.88%
    I don't know what i'd do :/
    5.11%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie_girl)
    'Skinny'?! Are you kidding? She's dumpy and large at best - I have no idea what the hype is, all she has is a ridiculous cartoon chest that looks like it'll sag like an 80 year old's if it wasn't in a bra.

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/wp-cont...s-lingerie.jpg
    The guy next to her seems to have been enjoying it....

ReputationRep:
    No.

I love me a fat chick, more cushin for the push in! :dance:

WINNING! real talk!

------

the only girls I won't go out with are lazy girls regardless of weight.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend is much fatter now than when I first started dating her 2 years ago she works as a secretary and wears blouses 2 work and as her boobs have got bigger and she still wears the same blouses her boobs are are so tight and u can see her nipple

ReputationRep:
    I was slim when I met my boyfriend he always threatened to dump me if I got fat, but it as all in jest and just as well cos I am now overweight and we are still together. On a side note Christina Hendricks is gorgeous and super curvy, I'd kill for her figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pooo)
    Really? But I thought tsr was full of clever people. Lol I come frm a lower social background - no one I know (expect people I met AT my uni) is at uni. All my good pals are grafters and I myself am a bit of a chav..i thought they thought this because they were a bit rougher than uni type people. :s
    You actually expect ppl from university to be hung up on cinderella true love? You call that clever? The more you study the less in La-la Land and the more cynical you get.

ReputationRep:
    right-click on the photo, select "copy image location".
    any url that has ".jpg" at the end is the real image url and not a link to the image.
    :sparta:

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse not...I'd put her in a cage and plant it in the middle of Tel Aviv.

Jews be stingy and won't feed her, couple of days later back to my beautiful darling again <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    :facepalm:

Why do the media keep heralding her as 'curvy'? She's a skinny woman with big tits ffs...
    I'd definitely call her curvy. She has an hourglass figure, which is basically what curvy means.

ReputationRep:
    Depends. If she was great etc, etc, I'd help her lose the weight. If she refused to lose it, or wasn't worth the effort, she's a gonner.

ReputationRep:
    i love curvy girls tbh, if her boobs got bigger. bonus.
    i exercise so i'd like my gf too....

but if she was fat and lazy dont think i'd like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmberCD)
    Really, from what source?
    http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/he...esity-in-women
    this dosn't say UK, many other polls don't either
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...rn-Europe.html
    This also is lieing, because the hedline states what you said... but when you read the article "Only Malta and Israel - which was classified as Western Europe for the purposes of the report, published today online in The Lancet - now have fatter women."
    and it's the telegraph and the mirror saying this... it's not like they never sprout bull**** or anything. :nah:
    please feel free to correct me with your expert knowledge on the matter though.:rolleyes:
    this has slovakia and czech as 1. and 3. Something is wrong, eastern Europeans are haawt.

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah I would!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie_girl)
    'a ridiculous cartoon chest that looks like it'll sag like an 80 year old's if it wasn't in a bra.
    You underestimate how much 80 yo tits sag.

ReputationRep:
    I dump mine for other reasons, but looking back. I lost weight and started looking after myself and she kinda...grew. And it kinda became, "I deserve better".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrero Rocher)
    It depends. I really like skinny girls as I am quite skinny myself.
    I stay away from skinny girls as my gf is curvy massive tits and wears tight clothes that show off her juicy bum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriggy)
    Or maybe you have massive hands :holmes:
    Nope, mine are smaller than his!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.