The Student Room Group

would you dump your GF for getting fat?

Scroll to see replies

No.

I love me a fat chick, more cushin for the push in! :dance:

WINNING! real talk!

------

the only girls I won't go out with are lazy girls regardless of weight.
My girlfriend is much fatter now than when I first started dating her 2 years ago she works as a secretary and wears blouses 2 work and as her boobs have got bigger and she still wears the same blouses her boobs are are so tight and u can see her nipple
I was slim when I met my boyfriend he always threatened to dump me if I got fat, but it as all in jest and just as well cos I am now overweight and we are still together. On a side note Christina Hendricks is gorgeous and super curvy, I'd kill for her figure.
Reply 63
Ofcourse not...I'd put her in a cage and plant it in the middle of Tel Aviv.

Jews be stingy and won't feed her, couple of days later back to my beautiful darling again <3
Original post by Barden
:facepalm:

Why do the media keep heralding her as 'curvy'? She's a skinny woman with big tits ffs...

I'd definitely call her curvy. She has an hourglass figure, which is basically what curvy means.
Reply 65
i love curvy girls tbh, if her boobs got bigger. bonus.
i exercise so i'd like my gf too....

but if she was fat and lazy dont think i'd like that
Reply 66
Original post by AmberCD
Really, from what source?
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe_in_wom-health-obesity-in-women
this dosn't say UK, many other polls don't either
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8301147/Britain-has-fattest-women-in-Western-Europe.html
This also is lieing, because the hedline states what you said... but when you read the article "Only Malta and Israel - which was classified as Western Europe for the purposes of the report, published today online in The Lancet - now have fatter women."
and it's the telegraph and the mirror saying this... it's not like they never sprout bull**** or anything. :nah:
please feel free to correct me with your expert knowledge on the matter though.:rolleyes:

this has slovakia and czech as 1. and 3. Something is wrong, eastern Europeans are haawt.
Hell yeah I would!
Original post by Sophie_girl
'a ridiculous cartoon chest that looks like it'll sag like an 80 year old's if it wasn't in a bra.

You underestimate how much 80 yo tits sag.
Reply 69
I dump mine for other reasons, but looking back. I lost weight and started looking after myself and she kinda...grew. And it kinda became, "I deserve better".
Original post by Ferrero Rocher
It depends. I really like skinny girls as I am quite skinny myself. :biggrin:

I stay away from skinny girls as my gf is curvy massive tits and wears tight clothes that show off her juicy bum :smile:
Original post by scriggy
Or maybe you have massive hands :holmes:

Nope, mine are smaller than his!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending