The Student Room Group

This is driving me crazy, I can't stop imagining...

Something slicing through my toes (and sometimes, but not as often, genitals) with a razor blade. Like cracking through the nails and such with a scalpel or driving a screwdriver underneath the toenail and ripping it off... I can't stop thinking about it and it's really starting to effect me. When I'm trying to concentrate on something I keep squirming and scrunching up my toes and it has become insanely annoying...

...Basically, my question is, has anyone else ever had this problem? And how long did it take you to just get over it?
:lolwut: have you been watching any horror movies or something? Or is this like a thing that's been going on for a while...
Lay off the horror movies/violent video games for a while, it's giving you an over-active imagination by the looks of it.

Try to think of something positive when you start getting these thoughts and distract yourself.
This troll was more interesting than the last one.
Reply 4
mmm.... how peculiar
Oh I get this.

Usually razor blades through my eyeballs, but also through skin, imagining it all in so much precise detail. It makes me feel sick. Is it so much detail that you can pretty much see it happening? And whereever you look it's right there again?

Dunno how to get rid of it really, keep occupied with other stuff.

Is it wrong that that made me laugh?
Lay off the hallucinogenics for a while
Reply 9

I wish I wasn't so curious :frown:
Original post by Cupcakee
I wish I wasn't so curious :frown:

So do I! :frown:
Do you eat large amounts of cheese before bedtime? No joke, case studies into this has shown cheese can cause horrific nightmares :biggrin:
Reply 12
Nightmare fuel.
sounds like you've been watching far too many saw films late at night, alone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending