The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Er no I actuallt do have a life outside cyber world enough to satisfy me thank you very much! and like I said before MNB got here first:p:
the internet is so boring.
Reply 42
Poison Ivy
Er no I actuallt do have a life outside cyber world enough to satisfy me thank you very much! and like I said before MNB got here first:p:

why would you want a dorky looking freak like him when you can have someone as sexy as me?
Reply 43
Because girls aren't my thing.
Reply 44
what makes you certain i'm female?
Reply 45
Your sign on the right side.
1) name
2) female icon under your join date
Reply 47
Duh!!
Reply 48
iGirl
why would you want a dorky looking freak like him when you can have someone as sexy as me?

Because im a intelligent intresting dork maybe?? :wink:
With some great packaging
Reply 49
perhaps i chose to just dick around on here instead, as a laugh, for fun?
Reply 50
you can find thousand other people you like and you can;t expect someone to like you back just because you like them i found that out the hard way

its hard to move on from people you like but there are loads out there
Reply 51
Laursy
its hard to move on from people you like but there are loads out there

But only one is made specially for you.
Reply 52
V.P. Keys

do other tsrians know who you are yet?
V.P. Keys

Reply 54

thats why you got to get out there and mingle with the losers and the idiots to find this one amazing person who will take your breath away!!
also loads of lad mates, lads are so fun to hang about with i don;t feel the need to be all silly and pretend to be someone im not ill have a laugh and be an honoury guy for a day lol,
i bet you can buy a penis for a day.
Reply 56
I think I know who V.P Keys is, if its who I'm thinking did you tell that girl??
Reply 57
iGirl
do other tsrians know who you are yet?

like ... who are you dude?

--------------

swazzle2000

Your avatar sucks.
Reply 58
bet you can buy a penis for a day

nothing like that, just have a laugh with them last time i went clubbing with the guys we just had a completely different time from when i was there with the girls i didn't pull anyone and also i didn;t really want to i was having a laugh and i didn't care how stupid we all looked, (plus they were my bodyguards)
Reply 59
swazzle2000
i bet you can buy a penis for a day.

Random :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending