The Student Room Group

clearing

I have applied for medicine but i got rejections....Now i want to apply for another course through clearing and I need to change my personal statement....I know its too late but can anyone please help me
Reply 1
Some universities may not ask for a second personal statement but it's good to still write one, you could just make changes to your old one so its suitable for the course you want to do.
Original post by dgr8888
I have applied for medicine but i got rejections....Now i want to apply for another course through clearing and I need to change my personal statement....I know its too late but can anyone please help me

In Clearing you often don't need a new personal statement. The admissions tutor will have access to your original but, because you're actually speaking to them, you can just present your case verbally.

However, you should write up a new one and offer to send it to them via e-mail if they wish. There's no way to change it on UCAS.
Reply 3
Original post by TheSownRose
In Clearing you often don't need a new personal statement. The admissions tutor will have access to your original but, because you're actually speaking to them, you can just present your case verbally.

However, you should write up a new one and offer to send it to them via e-mail if they wish. There's no way to change it on UCAS.

Oh thank u soooo much.....I didn't ask them yet...will call them today..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending