The Student Room Group

Sometimes I wish girls wouldn't take themselves so seriously!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thruppence
Equal balance then! Which of those 3 guys do you think I would find the sexiest? I bet you'll never guess!

i have absolutely no idea
Reply 21
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
i have absolutely no idea

You should be jealous. They may all go off the market pretty soon!
Original post by thruppence
You should be jealous. They may all go off the market pretty soon!

two are

daniel craig is married and im sure dougray scott is seeing someone

dont think john cusack is

whats the point being jealous, not like im ever going to meet them and if i did its not like i would stand a chance with them :rofl:
Reply 23
It looks like Dougray Scott is married as well. Wiki doesn't seem like a good source of information when it comes to marraiges.

Actually, some famous people have just as hard time at dating as the ordinary man. You may have a chance with Derren Brown :wink:! Don't think I've ever known him to be in a relationship. I saw something about the actor Harry Potter having hard luck too.

Now Daniel Craig. James Bond. He's always super alpha. Now he could be a cheat and always get away with it!
Reply 24
I thought Derren Brown was gay.
Original post by Movember
it drives me mad at times. i can have a laugh, banter with, make fun of my guy mates. they mostly have 'thick skin' so they can take some light-hearted abuse (sometimes verging on verbal bullying!). then when i try it with girls, they get so uptight and offended. if i can't have a bit of a laugh and banter with a girl, i have to talk quite seriously, but then i find that girls make very little effort with conversation, so much so that i end up doing most of the talking. girls, why do you take yourselves so seriously? why can't you have a bit of fun?

some friend you are.
Original post by miserlou
If your 'banter' is about making you a sandwich or getting back into the kitchen then it's because its actually not funny any more. Guys always go on about what great banter they have, but when it comes to having banter with a girl they just use the same old lines over and over again. Guys need to get thinking and start coming up with something original.

so you justify making your friends feel bad?
Reply 27
Original post by miserlou
I thought Derren Brown was gay.

Actually, it appears that you are right. I didn't think that he was ever like that and that's despite going to see him live! It's really weird how some gay people, it's obvious, but others it's not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending