The Student Room Group

What is wrong with sleeping nude?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by elenii
I've considered it... However family members tend to casually stroll into my room when I'm having a lie in or walk around the verandah outside my room so.. awkward D:

Ahh, if you stick a sign on your door that says something like 'sleeping naked so I've blocked the door' they won't go anywhere near your room. It also means you get a massive, uninterrupted lie in >=]
Reply 81
I can't sleep properly if I'm wearing more than a pair of boxers.

Getting into a fresh, clean bed after just getting out of the shower. Feels good, man. Naked good.

OP's friends are obviously uptight about their own bodies.
u sleep ow u want luv
The only down side is that if you decide to go to the toilet at night you have to get dressed a little bit and you probably end up getting residue urine on your bed sheets.

I personally find pyjamas to be a bit obnoxious. Look at me! I'm in sleep mode, aren't I cute? These garments soak up my sweat at night and I wear them every night!
Original post by TheSownRose
I was once out shopping with friends when we saw a set of pyjamas; they mentioned that they would suit me, but after a conversation where I tried to divert the topic, they got it out of me that I would have no use of the pyjamas because I prefer to sleep sans clothing.

Now, they seem to forever be trying to get me to wear clothes in bed - buying me pyjamas and nightdresses as presents, etc! I don't really understand it; it's not like they sleep in the same bed, room or even house as me ... so why does it matter what I wear, or don't wear?

It doesn't. Sleep nude and be free!!!! :awesome:
Reply 85
I never sleep with clothes on. I haven't done in years, except when I've been forced to e.g. sleeping in the same room as friends/over a friends house.
Reply 86
I normally sleep with a nice comfy t shirt on at home, but if I'm at my boyfriends then we just sleep nude, not just for sexual reasons, I just find it nice :awesome:
Reply 87
I prefer to sleep nude, even in Winter, and my ex-girlfriend's insistence on 'dressing' for bed saddened me. Still, to each their own.
Reply 88
Original post by TurkeyProphet
The only down side is that if you decide to go to the toilet at night you have to get dressed a little bit and you probably end up getting residue urine on your bed sheets.

I personally find pyjamas to be a bit obnoxious. Look at me! I'm in sleep mode, aren't I cute? These garments soak up my sweat at night and I wear them every night!

Made me :rofl: - I have always wondered why people who wear pyjamas don't at least change them daily.

Also, unless someone else is around, you don't really need to get dressed - who is going to be looking, after all? And a good wipe deals with the other problem... :wink:
Spiders might crawl in your vagina.
Reply 90
Original post by michaelhaych
Spiders might crawl in your vagina.

Probably won't though.
Reply 91
Ew, sleeping with clothes. It makes sleep feel so restricted IMO.

Take everything off, wrap yourself around a fat blanket, a lot of pillows with the heating on for great, great profit.
Original post by TheSownRose
I was once out shopping with friends when we saw a set of pyjamas; they mentioned that they would suit me, but after a conversation where I tried to divert the topic, they got it out of me that I would have no use of the pyjamas because I prefer to sleep sans clothing.

Now, they seem to forever be trying to get me to wear clothes in bed - buying me pyjamas and nightdresses as presents, etc! I don't really understand it; it's not like they sleep in the same bed, room or even house as me ... so why does it matter what I wear, or don't wear?

:sexface:

Seriously though, I just wear boxers. I dont like my tackle all over the place while I sleep. :dontknow:
Reply 93
What? NOTHING is wrong with sleeping naked.

Been doing it for god knows how long and I hate sleeping in anything at all now!

I'll wear pyjamas while walking around before bed and in the mornings, but once the lights go out it's clothes off!

Also never heard a single complaint from anyone I've slept with, although once on holiday I slept with a girl and her friend was staying in the same hotel room and my covers must've fallen off and the friend punched me in the face, luckily she was a tiny little girl and I didn't get more than a shock and a laugh out of it.
theres not a thing wrong with sleeping nude. I like sleeping nude.
Reply 95
Original post by nia512
Ahh, if you stick a sign on your door that says something like 'sleeping naked so I've blocked the door' they won't go anywhere near your room. It also means you get a massive, uninterrupted lie in >=]

Hahahaha that's not a bad idea :smile: I was actually considering letting someone walk in on me sleeping naked once. Then no one will dare come into my room again. :smile:
Original post by (:Becca(:
I would sleep naked if my family didn't walk into my room randomly. Also if I need a piss I have to walk past both my parents and my little brother's bedrooms to get to the bathroom.

Which is why I have a dressing gown hanging on the back of my door. It's hella comfy too :awesome:
Reply 97
Original post by Drunk Punx
Which is why I have a dressing gown hanging on the back of my door. It's hella comfy too :awesome:

Is it all cuddly and warm? :gasp:
Reply 98
I wouldn't wanna sleep nude in case someone came in my room before I was awake for whatever reason and the covers had come off. I'd rather sleep in my boxers anyway.
Not a clue.... Maybe they're just making a joke out of it? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending