The Student Room Group

Guys, don't mock girls about their small breasts

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I would personally prefer a female who has natural bewbs over implants.

Mmm, boobs.... *drool*

Original post by INTJ
In my experience, most men prefer smaller ones. I certainly do. My past gf was a FF and my current girlfriend is a small B cup, and I can't begin to stress JUST HOW MUCH NICER smaller ones are. Shape, texture etc are more important features of the breasts.

Yeah, it's all about pertness. But even then, you'd hardly complain that a woman didn't have the perfect boobs now, would you? I don't think anyone seriously would do that in real life.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by Muscovite
:colondollar:I've always been secretly fond of small breasts

You're a guy aren't you...?
Original post by SweetsAndSugar
To be fair I think a bigger deal is made out of guys with small penises than girls with small breasts. At-least there are guys out there that like small breasts on a girl; unfortunately the same can't be said for a guy with a small member.

Exactly! I like small breasts and I definately believe that boys are judged more for having a small penis than girls for having small breasts. And you can't even see a boy's penis. -_-
Reply 83
Girls are just as brutal with regards to men's appearances...if not worse. I've been with groups of girls on a night out, and the things they say about guys/ex boyfriends/what they look for in a man is much more insulting than a guy saying "she has small boobs"
Reply 84
I agree with everything people said. Besides, I would like to get to know people first before I even start considering their breasts.
Reply 85
Really, boobs are boobs, surely? I tend to be more of a general fan of women regardless of their bra size, so like, whatever they're like, sure they look very good on whoever you are. :smile:
Wow this thread is just bashing big breasts girls.

Literally, just stuff like don't say bad things about small boobs, but yeah big breasts sag or I hate to have big breast. Yeah, that's not like totally hypocritical.

Seriously, most girls throw the biggest insult around not men. Mostly because a guy can't hit a girl even if a girl attacks him.
Reply 87
I think this thread needs less talk and more boobs!
Original post by Salu.
I can never mock a girl, they are so delicate creatures.

bahahahaha. Have you even met one?
Reply 89
I would have thought it was other girls who mocked you about your boob size? Men like a wide range of sizes or have no preference at all, though there is some pressure among men that you're not a real man if you don't like tits the size of Trident missiles.
Reply 90
Small bewbs are nicer than big ones IMO.

Not that I mind big boobs of course...
My bones stick out and therefore people believe I have them..
Original post by Simplicity
Wow this thread is just bashing big breasts girls.

Literally, just stuff like don't say bad things about small boobs, but yeah big breasts sag or I hate to have big breast. Yeah, that's not like totally hypocritical.

Seriously, most girls throw the biggest insult around not men. Mostly because a guy can't hit a girl even if a girl attacks him.

I hate that, girls who mouth off at men knowing it's wrong to hit them. Such a lack of class.

On the thread the first thing I look at Is a girls legs usually so boobs are irrelevant really. Wouldn't say no to a nice large pair of DD's though :wink:
Exactly :yep: Sadly, this has turned into a thread insulting bigger boobed girls again. Are people so insecure, they need to put others down to feel good?! So childish.
Original post by LipstickKisses
Exactly :yep: Sadly, this has turned into a thread insulting bigger boobed girls again. Are people so insecure, they need to put others down to feel good?! So childish.

I don't see the insults towards bigger boobed girls. Just complements towards small breasted girls. I'm sure there is negative views towards BBW's but most of us are being positive about small breased girls :smile:
any boobs=good boobs
Original post by lostieadamds815
I don't see the insults towards bigger boobed girls. Just complements towards small breasted girls. I'm sure there is negative views towards BBW's but most of us are being positive about small breased girls :smile:

"more than a handful is a waste"
"big boobs look nice in a bra, but take it off and they're fat and saggy"
"small boobs are better"

They've all been said in this thread, and it was pretty unnecessary. :unsure:
Reply 97
Original post by INTJ
In my experience, most men prefer smaller ones. I certainly do. My past gf was a FF and my current girlfriend is a small B cup, and I can't begin to stress JUST HOW MUCH NICER smaller ones are. Shape, texture etc are more important features of the breasts.

FF? Bloody hell. :eek:
You must have come close to suffocation or something when things got intimate :awesome:
If anything I prefer girls with smaller tits than girls with bigger ones. No idea why, i just do. It's attractive :smile: Don't worry yourself, every guy is different and big breasts aren't always what every guy wants :smile: I'm sorry if people's comments have gotten you down a bit, but if it makes you feel any better, whenever girls come up in conversations with me and my mates, no one takes the piss out of girls with a flatter chest... we've got no reason to. It's pretty harsh and we wouldn't want girls talking about whether any of us have small dicks. Relax and all the best :smile:
A hell of alot of guys prefer girls with smaller breasts. Myself included. It's just alot more attractive. Every guy is different and if a guy is immature enough to mock you for having small breaks, then surely they aren't worth getting upset over. Feel sorry for them, not yourself.

Everyone is different, and beautiful in their own way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending