The Student Room Group

What is my Body Fat %

Scroll to see replies

10-12%
Some definition when tensed but not 'shredded' abs.
Reply 41
Original post by The_1
They're actually scars. My acne used to be even worse. Sucks.

Bio oil my friend. Bio oil.
Reply 42
Original post by tamimi
Bio oil my friend. Bio oil.

I'll look into it. What is it exactly though? My scars are "lumpy" so will it help?
Reply 43
Original post by The_1
I'll look into it. What is it exactly though? My scars are "lumpy" so will it help?

Not sure exactly what's in it, but it's literally an oil which you apply to the scars. My boyfriend used it on scaring which he got from bad acne on his back and it worked wanders with reducing them. :smile:
Reply 44
What other people said.. Bulk..

And get that chest looked at man... That ain't right...
Reply 45
Original post by RhiiSparks
Not sure exactly what's in it, but it's literally an oil which you apply to the scars. My boyfriend used it on scaring which he got from bad acne on his back and it worked wanders with reducing them. :smile:

Thank you :smile: I'll definitely try it
Reply 46
Original post by The_1

It's a bunch of vitamins and oils bundled together.
Bit like those multivitamin tablets you may find in health shops and chemists.
The idea is that is blasts you with everything that your skin may be lacking.
The body cleverly only absorbs what it needs, so even if you don't need it, it won't do any harm.
Does it work IMO? Yes
What's the catch? It takes months before improvement becomes immediately noticeable. I'd keep a photo log if I started using it.

Also, it's like £9 in Boots for the 60ml which is basically a months supply if you use it once a day.
The bigger one 125 ml is like 18 pounds I think.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by tamimi
It's a bunch of vitamins and oils bundled together.
Bit like those multivitamin tablets you may find in health shops and chemists.
The idea is that is blasts you with everything that your skin may be lacking.
The body cleverly only absorbs what it needs, so even if you don't need it, it won't do any harm.
Does it work IMO? Yes
What's the catch? It takes months before improvement becomes immediately noticeable. I'd keep a photo log if I started using it.

Also, it's like £9 in Boots for the 60ml which is basically a months supply if you use it once a day.
The bigger one 125 ml is like 18 pounds I think.

Thanks, I'm going to get it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest