The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You know what **** you dude I go to a public school so I'm constantly around both and yes guys can be dicks, buy girls are manipulative and rude and quite frankly I'm embarrassed to call myself one at times. For all I care beat the girls up on your very last day of school there so that you can get out of school and not come back. Also dude that wrote this you don't have experience with girl bullies they are absolutely foul beasts! You spend one day with a *****y girl and see how high your self esteem is. Unless you're hot and buff they will ****ing destroy you. Not to mention the comment you made on periods like I said before you have no experience with that and those stereotypes aren't true mist of the time so calm your **** and backup to look at the log in your eye before pointing out the twig in someone else's
So I mean I'm really good at catfishing. I'm here if u need me
Original post by isloveproblems
So I mean I'm really good at catfishing. I'm here if u need me

The OP is 8 years old, and the last post was a year ago. I doubt the OP will see your offer (unless they are still on tsr, but even if they are, they probably won't have to deal with this now):redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending