The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wait until you meet someoone you really care for, who you trust and who you actually want to do these things with. Don't rush into anything. Take your time. Don't think you're being left out... there is much more to life than having sex with spotty yoof. Don't try to grow up too quickly. Have the courage to stand firm and not feel pressure to do something you don't want.

And penises are funny looking. Just like vaginas. Its part of God's cruel joke on us. ... hehehehe
just give it time! And for gods sake don't go round to ppl at parties doing the 'show me yours and i'll show you mine' routine, no matter how drunk you get, won't get you anywhere! People's experiences of sex are all different, if you want some guidance on whether or not it will hurt, consult the kama sutra; if your yoni is a deer don't go with a horse!!
Reply 3
Anonymous
i am female, 15 and never had sex/been kissed/or had a boyfriend
im worried that ppl might never want to be with me cos ive never been kissed
i dont even know how to have sex and never seen a cock b4 wot can i do?

You are 15 - if you are still in the same boat in 10 years time then start to wonder what to do. You have plenty of time for all of these things!
Reply 4
Try a vibe!!!
Reply 5
I know,sometimes I am just so unnecessary-bite me then!
Reply 6
PM me we can sort something out (jk)
Reply 7
Yes, it can hurt for some people. Did for me anyways. Don't worry about it though when the time's right it'll all happen :smile: Oh, and you don't actually need to know what to do its a part of human nature so it comes naturally :smile:
Anonymous
i am female, 15 and never had sex/been kissed/or had a boyfriend
im worried that ppl might never want to be with me cos ive never been kissed
i dont even know how to have sex and never seen a cock b4 wot can i do?

I don't think you need to worry about whether sex hurts or not, because you need to get the first steps done before you start thinking about the grand finale.
Reply 9
Jeez. What's the rush with having sex?

If I hadn't had my boyfriend for the last 3 years I really wouldn't care. It's not the end of the world if you're a virgin aged 17, 18, 19, 20 + etc. Lots of life to see before having sex. Enjoy being young, life gets boring when exams hit!
YOur only 15, its illegal to have sex before 16 anyway so don't rush, wait for the right person to come along it will be more satisfying.
Reply 11
Wait!!!
Reply 12
Carl1982
YOur only 15, its illegal to have sex before 16 anyway so don't rush, wait for the right person to come along it will be more satisfying.

not saying so or don't condone "underage" sex.. but just because something is the law does it always make it right?
Reply 13
HagerVor
not saying so or don't condone "underage" sex.. but just because something is the law does it always make it right?

*i do or dont
Anonymous
never seen a cock b4

No need to be so vulgar
Reply 15
i dont think she was bein vulgar:frown: These aren't politically correct forums that only use poltically correct terms
Lillybut
i dont think she was bein vulgar:frown: These aren't politically correct forums that only use poltically correct terms

I'm not a PC person I just think a 15yr old girl should be a little less outward with those expressions, just an opinion :wink:
Reply 17
totally understood:biggrin:
Reply 18
on the first point, i have heard that sex does hurt but that using dildos and tampons can stretch the hymen so it wont hurt or bleed as much if at all.

on the scond point, id say im quite attractive, but i was 18 before i kissed a guy. i didnt love him, he just went to kiss me and i kissed it. it wasnt a big deal and i felt i'd wasted something special. i wish i had never kissed a guy so i can make the first one with someone very special to me. im now almost 21. i have not gone beyond heavy kissing and i do not plan to before marriage. and when i marry i want a guy who is a virgin

i dont suggest you should wait that long - do what feels right when you are ready. i dont mean sexually ready, i mean ready to deal with stuff that comes with sex - risk of pregnancy (abortion/adoption/marriage/single motherhood), risk of STDs some of which are permenantly life threatening or make you infertile, emotional harm, mental feellings of dirtiness or shame for some girls, deepening of the relationship with that guy (even if it is a 1 night stand it will always be in your memory as the first), pain and embarrassment of bleeding of the first time and not knowing what to do, and having to explain to your husband when you are married why you slept with a guy before you met him, not just slept with him but lost your v with him

i dont think at 15 you can possibly be ready for all of that. i think its better to suffer the consequences of feeling like the only 15 y/o vignin in school than go through that. sexual purity is a gift that i dont think young people can value until they are older.
peppermint_patt
...you show me a 15 yr old that isnt outward with those expressions! :P anyway, back to the original issue....

True! lol. It just seems like a guy'ish type of post i guess.

But to answer your question, who cares what other people think? They are going to think whatever they want anyway. As for sex - yes it can hurt. As for never seeing one before, well does that matter?

"OMG! she has never seen a boys pecker before! Stay clear!" are you serious?

(you see what i done there? :p:)

Latest

Trending

Trending