The Student Room Group

Question for the Girls - Would this annoy you...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Just Another Girly
iits got nothing to do with vampires! just aliens and its sooooo good
you reallly dont know what your missing out on :smile:

Apparently nothing. Good day.
Reply 41
Original post by glousck
this thread lol what

Good innit. :cool:
Original post by Trigger
Apparently nothing. Good day.

no not nothing something....something good and ...beautiful
ciao
Not that annoyed, if someones a bit of a knob after being nice and flirting it clearly means he's still a bit immature and would probably put me off.
iits got nothing to do with vampires! just aliens and its sooooo good
you reallly dont know what your missing out on :smile:

Does it have anything to do with how much of an appalling "writer" Stephanie Meyer is?
Original post by Dark Horse

Getting back on track through what were you trying to accomplish with this girl you flirted with and then acted douchey towards?

Were you trying to flirt then being a douche to 'play it cool' or were you trying to annoy her because you dislike her...?!
Original post by alice_cilae
Does it have anything to do with how much of an appalling "writer" Stephanie Meyer is?

no but i get why you have that opinion but i swear this is different twilight was well twilight but The Host is.....lets just say its beyond words for me ...so eemotional i actuallly teared up at one bit and i dont cry for much only when someone passes away
helll i didnt even cry for titanic !
Reply 47
If this happened...

-A guy starts to talk to you about something neutral
-You quickly realize that he's actually flirting and you immediately brighten up and start smiling
-The guy stops flirting and then becomes a nob to put you off and end the conversation

Ok, obviously it would be frustrating. But how annoyed would you really be?

My hopes would be up and then after it being put completely down, obviously I would be annoyed and would probably piss me off for the rest of the day
Reply 48
Getting back on track through what were you trying to accomplish with this girl you flirted with and then acted douchey towards?

Were you trying to flirt then being a douche to 'play it cool' or were you trying to annoy her because you dislike her...?!

What are you talking about? All of that sounds like a crap load of effort.
What are you talking about? All of that sounds like a crap load of effort.

Oh FFS, I'm asking what the point of you flirting and then stopping and becoming a nob was... what were you trying to do? Why do you care what she thinks?
Reply 50
Oh FFS, I'm asking what the point of you flirting and then stopping and becoming a nob was... what were you trying to do? Why do you care what she thinks?

Omg it's happening again. :frown:
I'd think he was a complete loser and do my best to avoid him.

...Did your mother drop you when you were a baby?

Too bad you thought it was a good idea to be a nob after flirting with her, you might have pulled otherwise.

:rofl:
Reply 54
...Did your mother drop you when you were a baby?

Too bad you thought it was a good idea to be a nob after flirting with her, you might have pulled otherwise.

No she didn't, but she once caught me drinking turps and listened to me panic declaring that "I thought it was water! It looked like water!" on the resulting trip to the Hostpital.

And you're making this feel worse alice....
Reply 55

It's kind of funny lol. I guess if it happened to me I'd be a bit confused, tell my friends about it and they'd start on you then we'd all move on with our lives.

Out of curiosity and for ****s and giggles, how did the conversation you have with the girl roughly go? Seeing as it was only for a minute
no but i get why you have that opinion but i swear this is different twilight was well twilight but The Host is.....lets just say its beyond words for me ...so eemotional i actuallly teared up at one bit and i dont cry for much only when someone passes away
helll i didnt even cry for titanic !

Nobody with balls or even girlballs cries at Titanic
Reply 56
I suppose if a girl did it to me, I'd feel embarrased and a bit annoyed so yeah I can see where all the girls are coming from in this thread.
Reply 57
....stop reading that pua *******s.
Reply 58
Original post by glousck
It's kind of funny lol. I guess if it happened to me I'd be a bit confused, tell my friends about it and they'd start on you then we'd all move on with our lives.

Out of curiosity and for ****s and giggles, how did the conversation you have with the girl roughly go? Seeing as it was only for a minute

Nobody with balls or even girlballs cries at Titanic

Basically I smiled, she took my order, rushed off to do it etc.
She came back and hovered around the counter, and I said "is it always this busy" (the place was empty)
She said "Erm, we've just opened"
I say "I know, so is it always this busy when you open?"
And she said "erm, it's empty"
I just look at her blankly
She says "there's no one here"
I smile and just narrow my eyes
She starts smiling and giggling
Then I look behind me and say "yeah you're right it's empty" with a tone of finality I guess, because she walked off
She came back a couple minutes later, hovered around again
Walked off
Came back and hovered around a little and walked off again

What I thought was weird, though, was that she was slamming the till shut and slamming the fridge door shut and just seemed really angry. Chill Winstaaan.
Reply 59
maybe he wasnt actually flirting but when you flirted "back" he thought you were a freak.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending