Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dragonfly07
I was 21.

Original post by Maria1305
Im 19 and still havnt but im socially awkward so

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same , I'm 21 and haven't so.....
Reply 21
I was 17, which at the time I thought was pretty damn old.
Reply 22
I first snogged someone when I was 16, but on the other hand I fondled a bare breast when I was 14. Not sure if that is winning or not.
I was 14 and most of my friends were 13-14 too. I'd say average would be anytime between 12-15.
Babies tend to get them on the cheek when they are born :biggrin:
But no I don't know the normal age....
I was 16 :smile:
16, and I was definitely one of the oldest in my friendship group at school :redface:
Original post by Dorito
I had mine at 17 and I thought that was pretty late but I dunno, nothing changes after your first kiss and you wonder why it bothered you so much!

Had to wait less than 17 days for my next kiss though, I got a taste for it. :ahee:

I only had to wait a couple of hours, was so happy to finally go to a party with some fun girls!
Reply 28
I was 17 when I had mine but most people I know were 14-16. I do know someone who didn't have hers until she was nearly 21 though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
There is no 'normal' age.
I was 16 when I had my first kiss...
I was 16.
Reply 33
There is no normal age.
Reply 34
I haven't at 25 still, but when it happens, it'll be amazing because I'll have waited all this time for the right person. And I wasn't ready for it until perhaps recently.
Reply 35
I had my first kiss the day after my 16th birthday, so I was 16 :smile:
i'm 48 and i'm not sure if kissing hookers on the vagina counts
I'm 17 and still haven't but it doesn't bother me much out of my friends 3 out of 10 have so I wouldnt say there's a "normal" age when the time comes it comes :smile: I'm not in the "popular" groups never have been never will so I suppose I don't have the peer pressure that perhaps others have :smile: I rather have my first kiss with someone special then just anyone because I feel I've left it "late"
Just my thoughts....
Though the average age is probs 13-16 I would have thought :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
I was 11
11-14 is probably average...

You're in year 7 when you're 11 years old, and me and my partners where going to parties in year 7 all the time..

EDIT: Anyone surprised at how many people 17+ haven't kissed yet?
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending