The Student Room Group

I like a girl who has never had a boyfriend.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CJKay
I think he'd be hard-pressed to say he loved her if they haven't really even dated.

That's what I was saying, I was just asking :s-smilie:
sounds like a soppy prick
Reply 22
Original post by RemiMarcelle
That's what I was saying, I was just asking :s-smilie:

Sorry. :frown:
Original post by CJKay
Sorry. :frown:

Don't say sorry haha! It's okay
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so long story cut short...I met this girl in freshers in uni last year and we become really good friends and i started to like her. As our friendship developed so did my feelings for this girl. She's very shy and platonic and has never even had any experience with crushes let alone relationships whereas i've had one relationship.
we bond so well and literally on the same mindset and somewhere deep down I think she likes me too. Problem being she says she's not ready for boyfriends and relationships and won't be for a long time aswell both of us being from different cultures and our families are strict and wouldnt approve ( which i couldn't care...i'm willing to fight for it ).
I decided I didn't wanna hurt her and ruin what we had...(she's been through a lot in the past with family issues and has lost a lot and in a way she needs me to assure her) and didn't wanna put her in a position where she feels like she could lose me and that eventually my feelings will subside...A year on and we're closer than ever and i still like her...(i wouldnt call it love) and what's more wondering is i still think she likes me...yet she still says she isn't ready...I really wish i could just move on but i just don't know what to do...On one hand i just can't get her out of my mind and it's making me feel trapped and miserable and on the other i risk hurting her and losing her.

sorry for the long post. i'd be grateful for any advice...

Just wondering, you mentioned cultural differences...what's up? I don't know what the girl is thinking but perhaps she's just anxious of approval and cultural pressures, which might also explain why she's never had a boyfriend before. It's a suggestion but I don't want to give any false hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending