The Student Room Group

Why don't you girls report club gropers to police?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sausageez
some girls in clubs ARE fair game! what's wrong with that? if i fancy a boy when i'm drunk, i will make out with him, nobody give a ****! but if i don't fancy him, i'll walk away. If a guy feels a girl up and she knees him in the balls, sucks for him, u win some u lose some that's life.

Yes, but not all. I never said there was anything wrong with making out with guys in clubs.

And it sucks even more to be the girl who has some skeez put their hand up their skirt when they havn't done anything at all to lead them on. I'd say the guy getting kicked in the balls gets off pretty lightly.
Original post by therisenmitten
Yes, but not all. I never said there was anything wrong with making out with guys in clubs.

And it sucks even more to be the girl who has some skeez put their hand up their skirt when they havn't done anything at all to lead them on. I'd say the guy getting kicked in the balls gets off pretty lightly.

See i haven't suggested that all girls are fair game in clubs, i've said that personally i find someone attractive i'd be happy to make out with them.

Well, that's just a lack of judgement on the guy's part and i understand that sucks for the girl, which i why agree he'd deserve whatever he gets, knee to the balls, bitchslap, drinks poured in his face... whatever.
Reply 62
It's just always going to happen, sadly. You'd have a hard job proving it and it happens so much that stopping it would be practically impossible, especially in a dark room filled with people.

On the rare occasion I go out it's with male friends and they always keep an eye out and see off any potential gropers, I wouldn't like to be out with an all-girl group.
Reply 63
A bit of a ridiculous post really. You can really see the Police following up on this, bearing in mind the appalling way much more serious matters are handled on occasions. I can see why this happens but think it is pretty horrible and anyone doing it deserves to get some trouble.
Original post by cartman
Maybe if women weren't little cock-teasers this wouldn't happen? Just a thought.

i dont think regardless of how a woman is dressed its justified to touch her without consent you wouldnt walk up to a girl in the street and stick your hand up her dress so why just becausse your in a club does it make a difference

That said i think woman need to be more firm if a guy touches you and you dont want it you tell him to **** off, ive kneed a guy in the balls before because he wouldnt get off, yet i see alot of girls who pretend they dont like the attention but actually love it as there grinding up the guys then when the guys touch them they claim they didnt want to be touched, so its a bit of a difficult one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending