The Student Room Group

Confused about UCAS decision changes.

Hello,

Sorry if this thread has been done a million times, but I've been doing some research about changing my UCAS decision but it has left me a bit confused.

Here's the context: I firmed Leeds and put Reading as my insurance on 1st May. Earlier today I was having doubts about Reading as my insurance and now I think I'd like to change it to another one of my offers that I 'declined' in the UCAS track system.

Am I able to ring UCAS to ask them to change my insurance to Exeter, for example, even though I declined their offer in UCAS?

Also, this 7 day period of being able to change offers; is this after the date of sending out a confirmation letter to your house, or after making your decisions online?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Merci.
you are able to change a choice as long as it is within the 7 day period of you entering your decisions online not once you get the confirmation letter :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by at-the-beach
you are able to change a choice as long as it is within the 7 day period of you entering your decisions online not once you get the confirmation letter :smile:

Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by jamboogy
Hello,

Sorry if this thread has been done a million times, but I've been doing some research about changing my UCAS decision but it has left me a bit confused.

Here's the context: I firmed Leeds and put Reading as my insurance on 1st May. Earlier today I was having doubts about Reading as my insurance and now I think I'd like to change it to another one of my offers that I 'declined' in the UCAS track system.

Am I able to ring UCAS to ask them to change my insurance to Exeter, for example, even though I declined their offer in UCAS?

Also, this 7 day period of being able to change offers; is this after the date of sending out a confirmation letter to your house, or after making your decisions online?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Merci.
Ring UCAS tomorrow if you want to make this change, as the 'cooling off' period starts from the day you enter your choices. Remember that you won't be able to change it back!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending