The Student Room Group

Married woman wants sexual liason with me - what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Do you know the husband at all? If he's a decent guy then certainly don't do it. If he's a **** then have at it.

Obviously consider how you would feel if you were the husband, but that said, ultimately responsibility for the cheating lies at her feet. Although, I would add that any man would be within his rights to want to hurt you very badly if you mess with his partner. He shouldn't, but I wouldn't grudge him it, especially if it's in his own house.
Reply 21
wait for her husband to come back and tell him how she feels. don't ruin their relationship this isn't some little highschool thing
Reply 22
As many people have said before, imagine if you were the husband. You say you dont want to get married, but you'll one day have a girlfriend. Imagine how you'd feel if your girlfriend slept with someone else. What would you think of thay guy? You'd think he was a complete ar**hole, right?
Right now, that guy isn't you. But if you go ahead with it, that will be you.

Don't do it. One weekend of sex isn't worth ruining a marriage or the guilt you'll feel afterwards.
Original post by i90Elite
wait for her husband to come back and tell him how she feels. don't ruin their relationship this isn't some little highschool thing

Don't do this.
Whatever you do, do not wait for her husband to return home and greet him with...

"Your Mrs wants me inside her, because you don't satisfy. Welcome home."
Reply 24
Why is everyone saying don't ruin a marridge??

I think its your moral duty to break the marridge up!

Its obviously a great marridge if the woman is despirate for sex with yonger men :rolleyes:

The fact that this deal is even on the table tells me this marridge was a young dumb mistake.

If she wasn't offering you sex, it would probabbly be someone else so - their marridge is already as good as over. The sooner the better - for the guys sake!
Reply 25
It's up to you obviously, you will choose to do what you want! Go with your gut feeling, what was your first answer when she asked? Have your opinions changed since? If so amend your answer if not keep the same answer! It's on your consiounce
Reply 26
You should advise her to speak to her vicar or a similar person who can give counselling to help her and her husband overcome their marital difficulties.
Reply 27
Some of the stupidity I'm seeing on here :facepalm2:

Resist the temptation, however hard that may be, whether you'll have moral problems of guilt afterwards depends on you, but while the likelihood of him hunting you down and killing you like in a film is very unlikely, unless you know this guy to be particularly gentle and non-violent, he's going to be ****ing angry at someone for sleeping with his wife and in the heat of the moment if he ever comes across you, there's a chance you're gonna get smacked (and no I don't think its melodramatic to say that, considering the circumstances), so ask yourself whether its worth a potential trip to A&E.
Reply 28
Original post by MacLean
Why is everyone saying don't ruin a marridge??

I think its your moral duty to break the marridge up!

Its obviously a great marridge if the woman is despirate for sex with yonger men :rolleyes:

The fact that this deal is even on the table tells me this marridge was a young dumb mistake.

If she wasn't offering you sex, it would probabbly be someone else so - their marridge is already as good as over. The sooner the better - for the guys sake!

Lol.
Don't do it man, you'll get wrecked if he finds out... like another guy said, fap on it and rethink things. You'll see it is best to steer well clear.
Obviously don't do it, that's incredibly selfish.

But the question still remains, if you turn her down, is she gonna look for sex elsewhere? Chances are, yes she will. Before any oversensitive git slays me for this I'm not saying that is an excuse for having sex with her. I'm just stating their marriage sounds like it's pretty much over. Going to other men for sex? **** must be terrible.

Anyway, it's so obvious the OP wants to do it, especially when he used the 'I'm never getting married' excuse as an argument for him never feeling guilty. I bet you can't wait to get your rocks off OP, just three days till you bone another man's wife. :rolleyes:

If you still do decide to do it OP despite my reverse psychology there :wink: don't be pissed when karma comes back to bite you in the ass in a few years time.
Reply 31
Original post by Vikki1805
Don't do this.
Whatever you do, do not wait for her husband to return home and greet him with...

"Your Mrs wants me inside her, because you don't satisfy. Welcome home."
Loool you had me in stitches, obviously not like that but something along the lines of 'You are very lucky to have your woman, I think you should communicate with her more because I've noticed that she's been a bit down at work lately'
Reply 32
Send me some pictures of this MILF!!
Reply 33
if you do not bang this woman you have got to be the biggest idiot on this planet.
Reply 34
Original post by WhiteWalker
She wants me to stay at her place this weekend while her husband is away. I am really not sure what to do. I feel like I'm doing something bad, but am I really? She says that she's bored with her sex life because she's been married to her husband since she was young. We have a lot of stuff in common and she said that sex is very psychological with her, that she needs a guy to be inside her head so that she can "let go" and enjoy it fully.

She is 29, I'm 24. What do you think I should do?

Hmm, how can we answer this when you haven't answered the fundamental question? How HOT is she, and I don't mean generically but to you, If you're really attracted to her then lucky you why not do it.

If you're not even really really attracted to her why bother, even if she wasn't married?
Reply 35
She wants me to stay at her place this weekend while her husband is away. I am really not sure what to do. I feel like I'm doing something bad, but am I really? She says that she's bored with her sex life because she's been married to her husband since she was young. We have a lot of stuff in common and she said that sex is very psychological with her, that she needs a guy to be inside her head so that she can "let go" and enjoy it fully.

If you wouldn't care about the husband finding out, go right ahead. She isn't really an older woman by very much... Watch The Graduate for some added insight.
Reply 36
Just don't do it, you'll definitely regret it. Why don't you help her and point her in the direction to spice up her love life. At the end of the day you'll be hurting their relationship when you're not even in love or have any feelings for her, just don't, don't be 'the other guy'.

Do it bro!! Yolo Innit and don't worry about other stuff. You will have the best time of your life . I'm guessing the husband probably bangs other women. Just do it and keep me updated :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38

As someone whose been in a similar situation (although they weren't married and it wasn't as planned as this) I would advise against it. Immediately after I'd done it I felt like a total **** and I really regret it. Seriously. Don't do it.
Original post by talon1579
Best case scenario - you feel bad for hurting the guy.
Worst case scenario - she tells him and blames you, and he puts you in hospital.

If it's just sex, get it somewhere else.
If you like her and she's not willing to leave her husband for you, then she's not the right match.

Worst case scenario is she claims rape and, once recovering from your beating, you are flung into national newspapers - doing permanent damage to your reputation for the rest of your life.

Let's not pretend that this isn't really, really risky.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending