The Student Room Group

Relation ships gifts!

Hi so I've been with my boyfriend for about two years when we first got together everything was magic like we would do anything and everything together, we still do stuff together and our relationship is quite strong, but when we argue I always seem to be the one grovelling even if I know I'm in the right, the annoying thing is my old friend who I grew up with but don't speak to now is going out with one of my boyfriends best friends and every time they Argue he chases after her and also brings her flowers, I know this as she lives opposite me and I've been at the shops and he's told me when I saw him buying flowers that he does this when they argue it hurts cause she is really nasty & so bossy to her boyfriend and is quite sneaky like once we all went for. Drink and she asked me in front of my boyfriend if I would ever get back with my old boyfriend off school! Why would you say that?! Basically we don't get on but I'm jealous because I'm so nice to my boyfriend I do everything for him and she can come across nasty and her boyfriend gets and does everything for her! does anyone have any advice or the same problem? Should I start being mean to keep him keen? Even though I'm too nice to him not nasty person, and ive spoke to my boyfriend about this why cant he make it up to me like his friend does and he just sighs?! hmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you want to keep him keen then dont give in so easily and be the one apologising all the time. Next time, dont be the one to approach him and just leave him be and if he wants to make it up to you then he can make the first move. Having said that, still be nice to him in the meantime lool, just let him come grovelling next time. You cant always step up and be the bigger person, I doubt its always you who is in the wrong.
Reply 2
Punctuation. This was exhausting to read.

- If you feel like your boyfriend doesn't truly love you and appreciate you even though you express your feelings for him, you shouldn't be together.
- How other relationships work is always different. Some try to get the best partner they can get and always "stretch" for that person. Women who have high standards for their partners and date men with options obviously won't have him hanging around their feet and worship them. Women who slightly "settle" will get more of that princess treatment. Most people look for a balance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending