The Student Room Group

Registered for ucas card -- do i need to register again?

I signed up to UCASCARD and frequently recieve emails from them. I tried logging in on the normal ucas page and it didn't work (I am trying to apply ) Does this mean I need to re register especially for the UCAS application.

I think that I do need to register again as before I wasn't asked for a 'buzz word' or given a personal ID number .. but this seems ridiculous to need to register again ? any help appreciated !!
Yeah you will need to register again because you haven't registered for 2014 entry.
I did that as well, I was like oh no, until I figured it out.

Have you used your Ucas Card in any shops? If so, has it worked?
Reply 2
Original post by melodyogbebor
Yeah you will need to register again because you haven't registered for 2014 entry.
I did that as well, I was like oh no, until I figured it out.

Have you used your Ucas Card in any shops? If so, has it worked?

Thankyou .. I was getting so confused :P haha !

I have used it in shops - it is weird New Look let me one time and the other time they said no only NUS cards. River Island takes any card. But I have used it online alot by typing the code in the discount box . Some websites you can only use it if you log in .

Have you tried using yours? and what uni courses are you looking at?
I haven't used my card in any shops, kind of scared if I go to a shop, try and use it and they reject me ;( That will suck!

I have a few choices but I need to narrow it down

- Journalism
- International Relations and Politics
- History
- Business
- Law

what about you?
Reply 4
I haven't used my card in any shops, kind of scared if I go to a shop, try and use it and they reject me ;( That will suck!

I have a few choices but I need to narrow it down

- Journalism
- International Relations and Politics
- History
- Business
- Law

what about you?

At the moment I want to be an Occupational Therapist :smile: Although I am keeping my options open in case something else interest me more ! :smile:
Ah so I'm guessing you're studying Pyschology?
So do you know what Uni you want to go to?
Reply 6
Ah so I'm guessing you're studying Pyschology?
So do you know what Uni you want to go to?

Good Guess :smile: I don't know - I want to look at UEA, Cardiff, Plymouth and Oxford Brookes ! what about you? :smile:
Apparently Oxford Brookes is amazing for your course, my friend wants to do what your doing at Uni. I'm looking at DMU, Leceister, Surrey, Kent, York and Liverpool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending