The Student Room Group

Men, how much did you grow after 19?

Did any guys here grow much after 19? I would love a few more inches, but at 19 I'm not sure anymore. I guess I'm looking for some hope...

Feel like a manlet even though I'm 6'.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not at all.

6ft and you're worried? I must have no hope at 5'9 then haha.
Reply 2
Coming on 21 and I haven't noticed any considerable growth in the last 2 years. But then again, I definitely don't need to do any more growing.
Reply 3
When will it be my turn for 6'4.... I'm 6ft and feel manlet too bro.. King of the manlets :frown:
I'm crying at 5'6, 6ft is a decent height.
Original post by ZRO
When will it be my turn for 6'4.... I'm 6ft and feel manlet too bro.. King of the manlets :frown:

You understand my feels bro.
Reply 6
Original post by AreebWithaHat
Did any guys here grow much after 19? I would love a few more inches, but at 19 I'm not sure anymore. I guess I'm looking for some hope...

Feel like a manlet even though I'm 6'.

im about 5 11" ... id say i was average. im 22 and play a lot of football n i like my height im fast n agile... but for going out yeah a few more inches would be happily received. I think after 21 u wont grow much more but i wouldnt mind if i was wrong
Reply 7
If you're 6', you're good to go. If, however, you're 6", then you'd better pray for some late game divine intervention.

Size does matter.
after 19, nothin i think...im 5'11 touching 6 but wouldn't mind a couple more inches but not dissatisfied with my height either
Reply 9
Think I might have grown a centimetre or two in height, but that's it. 6 Foot is tall enough anyway, count yourself lucky. Its unlikely you will grow any more.
I know this thread is mainly for guys, but i've just turned 19. I'm currently 5ft 5 and female, will I grow anymore?

I'm not keen on staying at 5ft 5.
Reply 11
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
I know this thread is mainly for guys, but i've just turned 19. I'm currently 5ft 5 and female, will I grow anymore?

You're perfect darling.

Even the ponce's can swing you about at 5'5". Any more and you'd be unmanageable and missing out on some pretty good action.
Original post by toukolou
You're perfect darling.

Even the ponce's can swing you about at 5'5". Any more and you'd be unmanageable and missing out on some pretty good action.

Right. Okay...I think that's reassuring?
Reply 13
It is darling, you're perfect.
Screw yall 6ft guys lol i stand about 5ft 8 and im 21
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Didn't grow at all. You have no need to worry mate. Pity me at 5'6" !!! At 21 there's no chance I'm growing anymore. I'll be a midget for the rest of my life.

It's fine being short - except at damn concerts - all I ever see is the back of people's heads most of the time. Fun fun - not :/
Reply 16
Got negged by a manlet, pls grow more before you neg without reason :facepalm:...
Reply 17
I'm 5'7" and I haven't grown at all since turning 19 and I don't expect to do any more.

Original post by suicidaloverbusiness

There's nothing wrong with 5'5" on women. Some believe, like me, it's an ideal height for a woman. In any case no, the chances are you won't grow any more - girls stop growing at around 17, but guys don't stop until around 21.
Original post by CJKay
I'm 5'7" and I haven't grown at all since turning 19 and I don't expect to do any more.

There's nothing wrong with 5'5" on women. Some believe, like me, it's an ideal height for a woman. In any case no, the chances are you won't grow any more - girls stop growing at around 17, but guys don't stop until around 21.

Fair enough. I'm just glad I have the option of wearing heels to constantly create the illusion that i'm tall. :biggrin:
I'm 6'3" at 19 and don't think I'll grow much more. Since 17 I went from 5'10" to 6'3" but would be surprised if I grew further.

Quick Reply

Latest