The Student Room Group

Some boys grabbed my ass in public!! This isn't normal...right?

Okay so my maths exam finished about 11am on Monday so i came home from school early. My school skirt is quite short and tight...not intentionally...just because i've had the same one since year 7! Anyway I got off the metro and i was standing on the escalator when some boys from a different school were standing behind me and i heard them joking around. Then suddenely i felt one of them grab my ass :redface: (please don't laugh btw cos i was sooooooo embarrassed) and then he turned around to his m8s and was like, 'ahahaa I just grabbed her ass' and then he did it like 4 or 5 times more!!! I have never been so humiliated in my life!!!:redface: :frown:
I know I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill...but...still!!!:redface: What do all you guys think? Is this normal teenage boy behaviour? Or do I have the right to be angry? All opinions are welcome.....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well feel what you want, some girls would not have known what to do and ignored it (like you) others would have turned round and punched them. If it happens again do the latter. When they saw you were embarrased they obviously took advantage of you.
That is so disrespectful for him to do that to you. I woulda slapped him!!
Reply 3
Yeah I did consider slapping the boy who grabbed my ass or telling him to **** off and leave me alone but then i saw he had all of his m8s with him...so i was too scared and i was alone as well...so i had no backup!!
Yeah gotta see the...anyway, er, yeah I suppose it's normal teenage boy behaviour, but you still have a right to be angry and turn around and punch them.
pagal kuri
Okay so my maths exam finished about 11am on Monday so i came home from school early. My school skirt is quite short and tight...not intentionally...just because i've had the same one since year 7! Anyway I got off the metro and i was standing on the escalator when some boys from a different school were standing behind me and i heard them joking around. Then suddenely i felt one of them grab my ass :redface: (please don't laugh btw cos i was sooooooo embarrassed) and then he turned around to his m8s and was like, 'ahahaa I just grabbed her ass' and then he did it like 4 or 5 times more!!! I have never been so humiliated in my life!!!:redface: :frown:
I know I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill...but...still!!!:redface: What do all you guys think? Is this normal teenage boy behaviour? Or do I have the right to be angry? All opinions are welcome.....

What has this got to do with your health or relationships?

Besides, people grab my ass all the time - I just charge £10 a go. So not the drama.
Reply 6
unfortunately it is quite normal, but you still also have a right to be upset. there's not really much you can do about it except try to forget about it and ignore losers like that xxxx
Reply 7
Perhaps he thought you insulted him somehow? That is the only explanation I can give and, trust me , my knowledge and experience is very wide. If I don't know the answer...someone else, who is better than me, will. That is my normal explanation for an abnormal occurrence
What reason do you have to be scared of a group of teenage, perpetualy hormonal guys who have only one thing on their mind which involves you and a large tub of warm oliv....oh?
Reply 9
Thats disrespectful...and not nice i know coz a guy once did it to me...well lets just say i wasnt as well behaved as you, i did the first thing that came to my mind that a friend had told me to do if i was ever made uncomfortable by a guy, grab his balls and twist V hard...i dont think he'll be bothering others again
Reply 10
Teenagers do that sometimes. Slap the guy next time. That'll learn 'em :P
tinkerbellejess
That is so disrespectful for him to do that to you. I woulda slapped him!!

What if he was good-looking? n/h..

And... disrespectful? You're telling me you've never tried flirting with a lad or even been slightly cheeky around him, even with friends around you? Don't lie... Maybe the guy who felt her ass fancied her, but his friends were just there.. can't exactly tell them to fizzuck off can you?

Think about it...
You are totally abnormal. It is entirely acceptable for random, unwashed teenage delinquents to turn around and grab your arse. A normal woman would not have slapped them in the face, no, not at all. You should be ashamed that you didn't thank them for the privilege. The only possible way you can redeem yourself is by posting naked pictures to appease random horny teenagers.:rolleyes:
Reply 13
Audacious
Thats disrespectful...and not nice i know coz a guy once did it to me...well lets just say i wasnt as well behaved as you, i did the first thing that came to my mind that a friend had told me to do if i was ever made uncomfortable by a guy, grab his balls and twist V hard...i dont think he'll be bothering others again

Whilst no one has the right to just grab your arse, you do not have the right to cause lasting damage in response.
At the very least it's common assault, possibly sexual assault. You would have been well within your rights to report this immature, hormonal fool to the police. Failing that, a swift kick between the legs would've done the trick nicely. Don't allow anyone to do that to you! You may have felt too embarrassed to say anything, but he's the one who should've felt embarrassed for feeling up a random girl in public against her wishes! And don't take it as a compliment either, because it's actually an insult.
Reply 15
this is no way normal behaviour!, this is total chav/pikey behaviour!.... in america, you could sue for sexual harrasment lol.... :biggrin:
Ive had it done to me before, and Im a guy. Just walking down the street with some m8s and this girl grabs it. Quite frankly, i felt violated. Seriously tho, its not acceptable for guys to do that, next time tell em to pi$$ off, dont just stand there letting them do it :P
Anonymous
Ive had it done to me before, and Im a guy. Just walking down the street with some m8s and this girl grabs it. Quite frankly, i felt violated. Seriously tho, its not acceptable for guys to do that, next time tell em to pi$$ off, dont just stand there letting them do it :P

"We dont believe you, you need more people..."
Audacious
grab his balls and twist V hard...i dont think he'll be bothering others again
Oh My Gosh. The violence.
pagal kuri
I was standing on the escalator/ some boys from a different school were standing behind me/ i felt one of them grab my ass/ then he did it like 4 or 5 times more.

You know, it is possible to run up an escalator; you might've tried to run away, instead of just letting them have another go. Just a thought. :smile:
Reply 19
You know, it is possible to run up an escalator; you might've tried to run away, instead of just letting them have another go. Just a thought. :smile:

LOL i considered that too...but i was too scared they would chase after me...so i just ended up standing on the escalator side ways....:redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending