The Student Room Group

Homeless Theif wants me to take him in. What do I do?

He's been kicked out numerous times by his own family. Four different family members have kicked him out now. He NEVER has money he earns £6,000 a-year and just turned 24.

He's met this girl (dating for 7 months) and has sold his Laptop, Windows phone to send her money. She won't let him stay at his and keeps asking him for more money. He couldn't get in contact with her for a week and now she's claiming she got raped :s-smilie: ..?

His family say shes destroying him and using him for money (She has no job) he's also been taking weeks off work to speak to her on the phone:s-smilie: (he can't do that at work) AND Now may lose his job this Tuesday as he's taken 3 weeks off in the last 2 months to phone her.

He's being kicked out by 4 different family members as hes on the phone 24/7, and uses their land-line to phone his GF's mobiles and he talks to her between 3-hours-7 hours at once.

He's already asked me to buy him a new phone. His nan told me he sold his laptop/phone and bought his girlfriend a £400 pair of shoes. (she sent pictures to his address of them n he bought them) and is stealing money from ALL their homes like £10, £20 notes. His gf is a prostitute apparently:s-smilie: she lives in Liverpool he's in London and met online on Tagged.

He still owes me £10 from 4 months ago and has done everything not to give it back. He just laughs or texts me saying 'Lol'. My friend said he attempted to take his bank card as well a month ago too. What do i do? I've been friends him him for 7 years and is broke from sending this girl up in Liverpool gifts.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EnzoC
x

Sounds dodgy and untrustable. Don't take him in.

If hes trying to take your friend's bank card and stealing from others then high chance he might attempt to steal something from your place.
I don't understand how you're asking this question. You don't have any responsibility for your friend. I know he's your friend but that doesn't mean you have to take him in, especially with the questionable background. I know I really wouldn't feel at all comfortable letting him stay with me when talk of stealing has come about.
Reply 3
Everything about this just screams SAY NO! Though talk to him and tell him he's being taken for a ride especially if he's never even met the girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Paralove
Everything about this just screams SAY NO! Though talk to him and tell him he's being taken for a ride especially if he's never even met the girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hes met her twice.
Reply 5
Original post by EnzoC
Hes met her twice.

Even considering the distance twice in seven months is still barely anything. Someone reallyyyyyyy needs to talk with him about this, she's going to take every last penny at this rate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
take him in and your valuables will be taken by himprobably lol
Original post by EnzoC
He's been kicked out numerous times by his own family. Four different family members have kicked him out now.

He's met this girl (dating for 7 months) and has sold his Laptop, Windows phone to send her money. She won't let him stay at his and keeps asking him for more money. He couldn't get in contact with her for a week and now she's claiming she got raped :s-smilie: ..?

His family say shes destroying him and using him for money (She has no job) he's also been taking weeks off work to speak to her on the phone:s-smilie: (he can't do that at work) AND Now may lose his job this Tuesday as he's taken 3 weeks off in the last 2 months to phone her.

He's being kicked out by 4 different family members as hes on the phone 24/7, and uses their land-line to phone his GF's mobiles and he talks to her between 3-hours-7 hours at once.

He's already asked me to buy him a new phone. His nan told me he sold his laptop/phone and bought his girlfriend a £400 pair of shoes and is stealing money from ALL their homes? His gf is a prostitute apparently:s-smilie: she lives in Liverpool he's in London.

He still owes me £10 from 4 months ago and has done everything not to give it back. He just laughs or texts me saying 'Lol'. My friend said he attempted to take his bank card as well a month ago too. What do i do? I've been friends him him for 7 years and is broke from sending this girl up in Liverpool gifts.

To be honest, if he has stolen before chances are he'll steal from you to. Don't take him in.
Reply 8
Tell him to 'sod off'.
Reply 9
I wouldn't. Doesn't seem like a trustworthy character even if you've known him for 7 years.
(edited 10 years ago)
This guy sounds like gullible idiot if he's sending this messed up golddigger money and crazy if he thinks that everyone else is going to pick up the people pieces and bail him out of this crap! He needs to ditch this girl, and sort himself out before things get worse for him. Do NOT let him to move in with you, he will just steal your stuff too.
Reply 11
Let's assume that we all agreed that you should take him in, would you then do it?

If the answer is no then surely you understand that it is a bad idea.
Reply 12
"NO!" pretty much goes without saying.
Original post by EnzoC
What do i do? I've been friends him him for 7 years and is broke from sending this girl up in Liverpool gifts.

Only in Liverpool mate, what a scummy lot...
Reply 14
Original post by Ndella
"NO!" pretty much goes without saying.

The OP has a troubled life and comes from a bad background so I agree

Original post by QuagmireKatz
take him in and your valuables will be taken by himprobably lol

The will he is a ****** of a man and I feel sorry for Enzo and his life that his family has subjected on him since he was born :sad:

Original post by Paralove
Even considering the distance twice in seven months is still barely anything. Someone reallyyyyyyy needs to talk with him about this, she's going to take every last penny at this rate!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what if she does Enzo will have to take him in or bad things will happen to Enzo
Reply 15
Original post by thisistheend
Only in Liverpool mate, what a scummy lot...

LOOOOL. she is a jamaican. bit of a rude girl. shes taking all his money even though he is broke. he earns 6,000 a year only.

he has narcissism .
Reply 16
stop trolling OP
Reply 17
Original post by Borrior
The OP has a troubled life and comes from a bad background so I agree

The will he is a ****** of a man and I feel sorry for Enzo and his life that his family has subjected on him since he was born :sad:

So what if she does Enzo will have to take him in or bad things will happen to Enzo

it's not me. i dnt earn £6,000 a year loolz. shouldnt laugh rly.
Reply 18
No one believes any of this
Reply 19
Original post by Ollie.
No one believes any of this

i'm deadly serious. hes 24, narcissistic, this is the situation. i wouldnt make up a lie as this. hes been my best friend prtty much since we were 15/16.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending