The Student Room Group

Can real-life lesbians look like normal oestrogenic women?

Can real-life lesbians look like normal oestrogenized women, now I don't mean your Mary Portas who you can sense a strong testosterone like air about her menacing thin lips.

I mean your average housewife type of lady, can she be a full-blown lesbian that isn't even bi-sexual? The type of housewife that has all that typifies a female, soft in temperament and not like the butch ladies. Even butch ladies can have long feminine hair but they still remind you of a male. I'm talking soft ladies who don't have that masculine edginess like Claire Balding.

Can a normal looking lady with minimal testosterone be a lesbian? I frame it like that because women have testosterone too, but some women have more than others hence their aggressive drive that seems to put insecure geezers off.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What are you on about?
this might answer some questions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClDXLf_EAmM
What?

Any woman can be a lesbian if that is their inclination - feminine, butch, punk, lolita, anything in between.
Reply 4
Original post by Jam198
Can real-life lesbians look like normal oestrogenized women, now I don't mean your Mary Portas who you can sense a strong testosterone like air about her menacing thin lips.

I mean your average housewife type of lady, can she be a full-blown lesbian that isn't even bi-sexual? The type of housewife that has all that typifies a female, soft in temperament and not like the butch ladies. Even butch ladies can have long feminine hair but they still remind you of a male. I'm talking soft ladies who don't have that masculine edginess like Claire Balding.

Can a normal looking lady with minimal testosterone be a lesbian? I frame it like that because women have testosterone too, but some women have more than others hence their aggressive drive that seems to put insecure geezers off.

Oh neg..... Why have you abandoned me in my time of most dire need?? :cry2:
Reply 5
Yes, of course they can.
Reply 6
Ofcourse not

use common sense your a man
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Don't know where you guys live - I've seen plenty of feminine lesbians (and know one).
Feminine face, long hair, dresses 'girly'...
Reply 9
Yes. And that is the end of that.
Reply 10
Original post by Guy Secretan
I've never seen a feminine looking lesbian no most look like blokes and are ugly they were born with too much testosterone. They pretty much are blokes except for their genitalia. no offence to lesbians on here
You can say this comfortably knowing you can't be negged :ahee:
Straight people who never ordinarily come across lesbians are only going to notice the obvious ones in more general situations. When you meet a feminine lesbian, it never crosses your mind that they may not be heterosexual.
I could make a pretty sound argument against your OP, but somehow I don't think it would make a difference.
Original post by lightburns
Straight people who never ordinarily come across lesbians are only going to notice the obvious ones in more general situations. When you meet a feminine lesbian, it never crosses your mind that they may not be heterosexual.

/thread.

Also true of camp-gay men..
yeah....i've had enough. BRING BACK THE NEG!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE
Reply 15
Oh, the stereotyping...
Reply 16
Original post by IndiaCaitlinn

Brilliant. :lol:

To answer your stupid question OP, you obviously haven't met many lesbians.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17

That girl is hilarious bless her
Reply 18
Original post by Guy Secretan
I've never seen a feminine looking lesbian no most look like blokes and are ugly they were born with too much testosterone. They pretty much are blokes except for their genitalia. no offence to lesbians on here

But you're a man, you would only assume a lesbian is a lesbian because she looks like a man. You wouldn't know a female lesbian because you'd automatically assume she was straight.
Reply 19

What was I supposed to learn from T H A T !!

That fat lesbians can't go nude?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending