The Student Room Group

How is having sex with two different people different from each other?

I don't quite understand... The differences between men are just penises sizes, height, sounds of their voices, scent and length of their tongue/limbs, and for females it's the amount of fat distributed in their chest area, weight, height, voice and length of their limbs... So how is having sex with two people any different? Vaginae and penises are generally the same, they all do the same thing. What other variables are there? If there are any?

Scroll to see replies

The fact that they are actually two distinct different people.
Original post by techno-thriller
The fact that they are actually two distinct different people.

That doesn't answer my question, there are not many physical differences between two males and females.
Reply 3
Physically similar yes, mentally similar no. I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure some aspect of the enjoyment of sex is psychological. Do you like the person you're banging? O
A very strange question to be asking at this hour.
I forgot to say that different females have different sized labia minorias, majoras and glans clitoris
Original post by Lavedog
Physically similar yes, mentally similar no. I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure some aspect of the enjoyment of sex is psychological. Do you like the person you're banging? O

I wouldn't know becuase I've never had sex, I understand the biology of it however.
Reply 7
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I wouldn't know becuase I've never had sex, I understand the biology of it however.

Fair enough, I think most people understand the biology of it. It's a bit more than just biology though. (Well, not for some, can't speak for everyone)
Yeah, basically humans are just meat.
Everything there is to know about you is contained within 5 measurements, no further discussion necessary.
Reply 9
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't quite understand... The differences between men are just penises sizes, height, sounds of their voices, scent and length of their tongue/limbs, and for females it's the amount of fat distributed in their chest area, weight, height, voice and length of their limbs... So how is having sex with two people any different? Vaginae and penises are generally the same, they all do the same thing. What other variables are there? If there are any?

Attraction to someone is more than physical, yes that maybe how it starts out for most people (let's face it on first impressions, looks matter quite a lot) but if your dating someone based souly on their looks, then you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your thinking choice

Sex with someone shouldn't just be for looks, should be about the person inside, now of course this is all personal opinion, i know a few guys with the "sex is sex" attitude and can do ONS's like that, i can't however i like to know a person before anything like that is considered
Reply 10
pheromones
It's a matter of perspective. Think of any band who has produced a lot of albums. On the one hand, the music could be said to be similar across their back-cataologue (particularly if the line-up never changes), and especially when compared with a totally different musical form like classical. But if you are attuned to detail, there is an awful lot of nuance that you only really pick up on if you look for it.

Physicality must be a bit like that too.

There's probably a word for it I just can't think of but someone's 'way of being' is much more compelling to me than any of their physical attributes. I once had a mega-crush on an identical twin and rather harshly her sister left me unmoved. Why? Even though they looked exactly the same, one just had a smile, confidence, and personality that appealed to me. Suddenly she was very attractive to me.
Reply 12
when you truly love someone, sex is different
Perhaps it's because you haven't had sex yet, but I think a bigger variable than anything to do with physical attributes is technique - two guys of exactly the same build can shag you totally differently, have different things that turn them on in bed, different preferences etc. The same goes for girls, of course.
Reply 14
Original post by Musie Suzie
Perhaps it's because you haven't had sex yet, but I think a bigger variable than anything to do with physical attributes is technique - two guys of exactly the same build can shag you totally differently, have different things that turn them on in bed, different preferences etc. The same goes for girls, of course.

Exactly, I'm amazed it took so many people for someone to say it.

Sex isn't just stick it in then pull it out. Little things can make a lot of difference to how it feels.
Original post by BKS
Sex isn't just stick it in then pull it out.

So that's where I've been going wrong :hmmmm:
TSR is so full of weirdos who try to be logical about everything, but end up looking like wannabe Sheldon Coopers
Original post by sugar-n-spice
TSR is so full of weirdos who try to be logical about everything, but end up looking like wannabe Sheldon Coopers

Please note that the premise which underpins your assertion here is flawed in that the system of deduction which is used by an individual may not be apparent in the way in which their post comes across.
Is this your way of convincing that girl you fancy that sleeping with you (neck beard fatty with a hairy back) will feel the same as that hunky Romeo CK model?
Original post by placenta medicae talpae
Please note that the premise which underpins your assertion here is flawed in that the system of deduction which is used by an individual may not be apparent in the way in which their post comes across.

Not helping the case :wink:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending