The Student Room Group

Is it weird that I don't want to connect my two friends?

I have two separate friends from different parts of my life, who have seen each other once by coincidence. One friend keeps asking for the others insta and for some reason this makes me really uncomfortable so I keep dodging it. I'm really close with both so i guess a part of me is having the urge to keep them as separate parts of my life. Is it weird?
Dw it’s not weird. Other people may call you selfish or something but it just shows that you value two good friends. They’re both different parts of your life and sometimes people might just wanna keep it separate. I felt like that with my two friends, they both met and talked for ages while I felt like a third wheel, one of them moved down south and never got the others number, he kept asking me about her and how she was, a few years later he forgot about her. Lol. But it’s not weird at all, it’s normal.
Reply 2
No thats normal. I have 2 friends that are very different, and whilst I wouldnt actively try and not introduce then if they asked, Im not gonna do it if they dont. Theyre just different parts of my life, and theyre very different anyway so I dont think theyd like each other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending