The Student Room Group

Is this girl with a boyfriend coming on to me?

I met this girl (Sarah) at UNIQ Summer School, and we enjoyed each others company loads.

We've had a couple of conversations of facebook since, but recently she messaged me saying that she had a dream about me and that we hugged for a long time, then she said she missed me. She doesn't live near me.

She has a long-distance relationship already.

Am I looking too deep into this, is she just saying we should meet up as friends?
Reply 1
Tap that source of pussy as much as you can and run.
Reply 2
Get outta there ASAP.
Reply 3
Original post by Yakob
Tap that source of pussy as much as you can and run.

Hahahhahaha.

Hale Mary that was hilarious.
IMO I would lash and dash ,
Reply 5
I really really like her and I think we get on well. I don't know whether she's split up with her boyfriend or not, and I'm afraid to say "you have a boyfriend" because it would suggest that she's only talking to me because she fancies me, which would cheapen our conversations. How do I ask if she has a boyfriend?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I really really like her and I think we get on well. I don't know whether she's split up with her boyfriend or not, and I'm afraid to say "you have a boyfriend" because it would suggest that she's only talking to me because she fancies me, which would cheapen our conversations. How do I ask if she has a boyfriend?

"Do you have a boyfriend?" - simple as that! Why play games?
OR maybe she just misses you.
Reply 8
She clearly wants the D :rolleyes:
Reply 9
She would tell you herself if she has split up with her bf ...
Ask her out. Say it like e.g."I don't want this to get between us but I think you're really cool, we get on well and to be honest you're really hot. Do you fancy going out some time?"

If the answer is no, brush it off and you have your answer.

If the answer is yes, then presumably she has no boyfriend and **** away.

If the answer is yes and she does have a boyfriend, **** away anyway then get out of there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending