The Student Room Group

Girls, how would you react if a man complemented you like this?

Suppose you were wearing open toes shoes/ flip flops/ bare feet and a man said to you that he thought your feet were pretty, how would you react to this? Would you judge him for it/ think he was odd? Or would you be flattered?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSRian20
Suppose you were wearing open toes shoes/ flip flops/ bare feet and a man said to you that he thought your feet were pretty, how would you react to this? Would you judge him for it/ think he was odd? Or would you be flattered?

I'd take the compliment but bit a bit surprised he'd noticed my feet

why do you ask?
If a stranger came up to me to compliment me on my feet I would be a little unnerved, yes.

Or assume he's "into that."

Disgusted. All that bacteria sweaty ridden feet, why the hell would you complement someone on that. Absolutely vile.
Reply 4
give him props for effort :biggrin:
Reply 5
I'd think you were Zhy.
Zhy, is that you?
Reply 7
Original post by Bassetts
I'd think you were Zhy.

This. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd feel sorry for my ankles
Reply 9
I'd be a bit weirded out; typically people who like the look others feet are considered weird... feet aren't exactly pleasant.
Reply 10
I would ask the guy if he is zhy and make the guy feel soo uncomfortable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I would say thanks. It's not the creepiest thing to be complimented on :dontknow:
Reply 12
I'd be flattered
Reply 13
feet? I pay no attention to people's feet... unless one or both of them have wounds or something :s-smilie:
If I didn't know about the fetish, I'd take it as a compliment. Considering that I do know about it, I'd immediately want to leave the vicinity.
Just take it as a compliment and stop over-thinking it :rolleyes:
Reply 16
I personally think my feet are (by far) the worst part of my body so I'd be a little confused!
"You're forgetting I have boobs and a vag, love. :teeth:"

Or more realistically:

It's happened to me quite a few times in the past when I've gone shopping (I like to walk around shops like New Look in the highest heels they have while I'm shopping :grin:) and catches me by surprise because I reeeaaaalllllyyyy don't like my feet.
Reply 18
Original post by Starrydog
I'd take the compliment but bit a bit surprised he'd noticed my feet

why do you ask?

I'm asking because it's an important part of a woman in my opinion.
I'm asking because it's an important part of a woman in my opinion.

Why do you think that?

Quick Reply

Latest