Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Ok Guys I need some Advice,
    I am currently studying Information Technology Management Extended Degree BSc (Hons) at Northumbria University, I plan to complete the first year which is a Full-time foundation and then continue my studies in Canada.

    I am unsure how much financial aid I need and how transferring works could anyone help?
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.