The Student Room Group

Bi-Sexuality Confusion

So I have a boyfriend of 3 1/2 years and he's the only person I've been with and I love him dearly.

Before him I've identified myself as bisexual because i like the idea of women as sexual partners just as much as men.

I've experimented a few times to the point of random drunken fooling around with my bf in full view and knowledge of it (and tbh he doesn't mind that, it opens the path for a certain fantasy of his)

I have no intention of cheating on him and the relationship is still strong, if it ends, it ends, I wont end it just to experiment. My question is, can I still identify myself as bisexual if I've never been with a girl?
Of course you can, sexual orientation is based on what you find physically attractive, if you find both men and women attractive, you're bi, orientation isn't based on experience.
Absolutely! The idea that we eventually 'pick a side' is a pack of lies. Are you interested in girls? Yes. Are you interested in guys? Yes. So you're bisexual! Your relationship history doesn't invalidate your sexual/romantic preferences at all.

"I'm choosing to get married because this particular person brings out the best in me. This person happens to be a man. I'm still bi." - Stephanie Beatriz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending