The Student Room Group

How to lose last bit of belly fat

I am male 63 kg and am underweight as my height is 182cm. I am skinny everywhere except my belly where i have quite a bit of fat. Any ideas on how to lose just that without making me skinnier overall?
Reply 1
Impossible. You will have to lift and/or do cardio to get rid of belly fat, and do abdominal exercises to strengthen your stomach muscles.

Cardio will make you slim, lifting will make you bulky. There is no way of losing belly fat without changing your weight. It just does not work like that.
Your body is smarter than you think.
Yes your body will lower your weight everywhere at the same time when losing fat. However it WILL target FAT before MUSCLE
So I wouldn't worry too much, If you are skinny right now all you will really lose if that belly fat.

30 mins max running if you are overly worried, cut back on the beer.
Reply 3
Original post by TiberiusTwerk
Your body is smarter than you think.
Yes your body will lower your weight everywhere at the same time when losing fat. However it WILL target FAT before MUSCLE
So I wouldn't worry too much, If you are skinny right now all you will really lose if that belly fat.

30 mins max running if you are overly worried, cut back on the beer.

The fat can stay put!
were the same hight but i am 70kg, which is normal. workout a bit and eat less junk food, then turn that fat into muscle

Quick Reply

Latest