The Student Room Group

The morning after sex

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Vashappeninkira
im guessing you have done this many times

nice suggestion

Attempted it 3 times and only one knew I was talking ****e, so that was a bit awkward haha.
Thanks for the night.
Original post by bubble999
Haha, woo :party: (a.k.a orgy)

Good, you can join euphrosyne (my future wife) SaucySarah (wants it badly, but I refused to travel 5 miles to give it) and myself for a "party" :party:
Reply 43
Original post by L'Etudiant
Still a virgin but is it really that awkward? If the girl or boy is staying then I'll greet them in the morning, say what a nice time we've had and offer to make them tea and biscuits :smile: Why the rush to get rid of them if you live alone?

Then again, I would only bring home people I know/ like / I am comfortable with thus my way of dealing with it. I guess I can understand it if done after a one night stand or if living with parents.

Picture the scene, You've met this girl while you were blind drunk. Taken her back to your place for sex. In the morning one or both of you don't remember the other person from the nigh before and you want the person to leave while still being polite. Hence the awkwardness
Original post by si82
Picture the scene, You've met this girl while you were blind drunk. Taken her back to your place for sex. In the morning one or both of you don't remember the other person from the nigh before and you want the person to leave while still being polite. Hence the awkwardness

It is so weird that over 50 years after the "sexual revolution" that young people need to be paralytic in order to have sex. No other human activity requires as much mental or physical or emotional input as sex. So how do young people prepare ? Getting off their faces on drink and drugs.
Reply 45
Original post by Old_Simon
It is so weird that over 50 years after the "sexual revolution" that young people need to be paralytic in order to have sex. No other human activity requires as much mental or physical or emotional input as sex. So how do young people prepare ? Getting off their faces on drink and drugs.

I may the exception to the rule.
Being really drunk is the only time I'm not really shy.

Some people do mdma to be more friendly, which can result in sex and I've heard others take cocaine to make them feel horny.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by si82
I may the exception to the rule.
Being really drunk is the only time I'm not really shy.

Some people do mdma to be more friendly, which can result in sex and I've heard others take cocaine to make them feel horny.

And you wonder why the world is in a mess and the male / female relationship is all over the place ? Not you personally but your genre. ?
I find it veery awkward ha. I usually make my escape at 5am while theyre asleep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending