The Student Room Group

I'm rude to people

I can't seem to help it. I'm rude to a lot of people on here, as well as in real life. People just piss me off a lot.
I can't stand my friends 99.9% of the time, but while at school I put on a smiley, cheerful persona. Again, I can't help it.
What's worse- being directly rude to people, or being smiley and cheerful, but mentally judging people?

Scroll to see replies

Do you think you might be a bit depressed? I often find people insufferable when I'm feeling down. I think it's worse being rude to people's faces...you might need your friends around you if you are feeling down, or once you feel like you don't hate them any more.
Reply 2
Lol you are not rude... You are just a girl
people call me rude I call it being honest
Reply 4
Original post by redarrow
lol you are not rude... You are just a girl

y u do dis to the thread. Y.
Reply 5
It's normal to be an areshole on the internet. Own it.
Reply 6
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Do you think you might be a bit depressed? I often find people insufferable when I'm feeling down. I think it's worse being rude to people's faces...you might need your friends around you if you are feeling down, or once you feel like you don't hate them any more.

Depressed? I don't feel depressed, more stressed. GCSEs are looming and my best friends just seem to be a load more organised than I am- they've learnt everything, including all the topics we haven't even covered in class yet. Then I was waitlisted for my absolute top sixth form school and they still haven't got back to be and it's starting to look less and less likely that I'll get a place.
Sorry, I just unloaded some of the things that are weighing me down onto you :colondollar:
It's not all my friends, I like some of them, I just can't stand one of them xD
I think it's worse being rude to someone's face, I usually find people annoying when I'm upset, worried, or angry about something :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by RedArrow
Lol you are not rude... You are just a girl

**** off.

^Hey, look at that. I was rude. And I'm a girl. Huh.
Reply 9
I prefer honesty , I hate fake people.
Original post by alow
It's normal to be an areshole on the internet. Own it.

Owning it :banana:
Reply 11
Original post by suzylemonade
Owning it :banana:

Original post by flou_fboco2
people call me rude I call it being honest

This is so edgy. I hope you didn't cut yourself.
Original post by chickenonsteroids

nope thankfully not. I'm still in one piece here
You're one of the least rude people I've seen here though. I've seen much worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
You're one of the least rude people I've seen here though. I've seen much worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, but that doesn't really mean anything. Everybody is rude on TSR (except for people like Lucy96). In real life, I'm a bitch. By TSR standards, I'm nice :lol:
**** off.

^Hey, look at that. I was rude. And I'm a girl. Huh.

edgy

Yeah, but that doesn't really mean anything. Everybody is rude on TSR (except for people like Lucy96). In real life, I'm a bitch. By TSR standards, I'm nice :lol:

no youre not

stop complaining about your pseudoedgypersonality on thestudentroom and go revise

Original post by chickenonsteroids

huehueheu
Ppl tell me I'm too polite so if that works for you, keep at it
Original post by nopenopenope
edgy

no youre not

stop complaining about your pseudoedgypersonality on thestudentroom and go revise

huehueheu

Complaining? :rolleyes:
Why not try reading the OP again and perhaps you'll understand it a little better.
Complaining? :rolleyes:
Why not try reading the OP again and perhaps you'll understand it a little better.

so you made a thread just to complain you dont actually want any advice?

then go write in your diary you pleb

AND after your write in your babby's diary

go revise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending