The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
LOL They are basically trying to say our vaginas are open for business
Reply 41
I wouldn't say slutty but the blonde one would look better wearing a bra.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by gemmam
I wouldn't say slutty but the blonde one would look better wearing a bra.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, that's because you're a chick.
I don't get it, they're dressed for the weather?

If it was celebrities you wouldn't be calling them sluts :rolleyes:
I don't like the word slutty but they look trashy and vulgar
Reply 45
Those nips

wear a dam bra
Reply 46
Am I the only person that doesn't see any problem with that they're wearing? :erm:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
all I see in these posts are that most male members are sayin they are slutty while most female saying they are not slutty
(edited 9 years ago)
Neither? One could do with a bra and a skirt change and the other could perhaps wear a slightly longer skirt, but it's hardly "slutty."

Half the hypocrites condemning them as such have probably gotten off with someone in a nightclub wearing noticeably less than that.
Reply 49
Would have said feminie if it wasnt for the nipples on show, thats just not okay!
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I don't like the word slutty but they look trashy and vulgar

Agreed with your first point, that word is easily said on TSR these days.
Not slutty imo. I like denim skirts but the ones they are wearing look a bit tacky not slutty though.
(edited 9 years ago)
would absolutely bang
lol is this a trick question?
Reply 54
Original post by RibenaRockstar
They don't look 'slutty' - their clothing tells me nothing about their sexual availability.
They are dressed quite revealingly though which I imagine was your point.

Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slut-shaming

It makes me very happy when I see a woman brave enough not to wear a bra. The fact women are picked up for admitting the existence of their nipples is ridiculous...

I wear clothes that revealing when its hoy, guess that makes me slutty.
Why are most people saying the blonde one should wear a bra? Bra's are optional and it's just the way society is today that makes people judge you if you don't wear one. It's a choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by M.revision
Why are most people saying the blonde one should wear a bra? Bra's are optional and it's just the way society is today that makes people judge you if you don't wear one. It's a choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brushing your hair is a choice, but I will still judge you if you don't do it.
They kind of look like hippies. But I appreciate the nipple show. Much appreciated.
Original post by JustJakkob
They kind of look like hippies. But I appreciate the nipple show. Much appreciated.

cool necropost bro

Latest