The Student Room Group

change of circumstance

In August I will be receiving my results and it is almost certain that I will not get into my firm, but will definitely get into my insurance choice.

My question is, on results day when I get accepted by my insurance, what do I need to do regarding finance. Do I need to send a change of circumstance form into student finance? When they receive will they send me a new entitlement letter? I am a bit worried because it will then be 16th of August and by the time you have receive my new change of circumstance form and I get back a new entitlement letter, then send it back to you the university term will have already started. Thus meaning I will have no money.
Hi Wall of sound,

I do appreciate that you don't know which university you will be attending until your results come back but if you are almost certain that it will be your second choice you will be attending, you can complete a change of circumstances form just now for that university. It can take 2-3 weeks for this to be updated so just to ensure that you receive funding on time.

The CO1 form can be found here - http://bit.ly/1vM266A

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending