The Student Room Group

SFE Parent supporting an application

I am year 1 and I have received my first loan from Sfe. Can I change my application at this stage? I want my parents to support my application. Do I press "reapply" or " change in circumstances"? Thank you.
Original post by elimiha
I am year 1 and I have received my first loan from Sfe. Can I change my application at this stage? I want my parents to support my application. Do I press "reapply" or " change in circumstances"? Thank you.

Hi there,

You should click 'change my circumstances' in this case, and you'll be directed to the correct forms to complete.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

You should click 'change my circumstances' in this case, and you'll be directed to the correct forms to complete.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, Graeme

Hi Graeme,
Thank you for your replay. I've clicked "changes in circumstances" and there are 2 forms for me and 1 form for my parents. Do I have to complete the forms and send them by post? Do my parents should send the form and the evidence in the same envelope? Can I send my forms and my parents forms and evidence, all together in the same envelope? Thank you.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by elimiha
Hi Graeme,
Thank you for your replay. I've clicked "changes in circumstances" and there are 2 forms for me and 1 form for my parents. Do I have to complete the forms and send them by post? Do my parents should send the form and the evidence in the same envelope? Can I send my forms and my parents forms and evidence, all together in the same envelope? Thank you.

Hi there,

You can digitally upload the forms to your account. You can upload evidence and forms by going to the 'Manage your student finance' section in the sidebar on the right of your screen. You will then see a link to 'Upload supporting evidence' and can use this to send us your evidence/form. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending