The Student Room Group

Going gym by myself?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RioFantastic
Who said I was an extrovert? You called yourself "slow" and couldn't understand a simple joke another poster made even after she explained it once you still couldn't grasp it, maybe "retarded" was a little harsh, I'll edit it to "intellectually challenged" if you like. You made a thread called "praying to remove my shyness", sorry for then being presumptive and calling you shy. See why I called you retarded yet?

I didn't get the joke because I had no idea what "manlet" even meant. Does not mean I am retarded. Ask the general British population whether they know what "manlet" means, let's see how many don't know and call them all retarded, shall we?

AHAHAHHAHAHHAA

Dude, I made no thread with that name. You got me mixed up with the OP. And you're calling ME retarded?!

Oh this is classic. I want to frame this for the whole of TSR to see. Class A retard over here, ladies and gentlemen.

See where being dickish gets you? It comes right back round and bites you on the backside. Think twice next time you call someone "retarded" without even reading their bloody username.
Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa
I didn't get the joke because I had no idea what "manlet" even meant. Does not mean I am retarded. Ask the general British population whether they know what "manlet" means, let's see how many don't know and call them all retarded, shall we?

AHAHAHHAHAHHAA

Dude, I made no thread with that name. You got me mixed up with the OP. And you're calling ME retarded?!

Oh this is classic. I want to frame this for the whole of TSR to see. Class A retard over here, ladies and gentlemen.

See where being dickish gets you? It comes right back round and bites you on the backside. Think twice next time you call someone "retarded" without even reading their bloody username.

Easy enough mistake to make with you guys tag-teaming me over here. If a simple mistake makes me a "Class A" retard then so be it :confused:
Easy enough mistake to make with you guys tag-teaming me over here. If a simple mistake makes me a "Class A" retard then so be it :confused:

Hey, no hard feelings right :wink:
Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa
Hey, no hard feelings right :wink:

You win this round, sir.

Not tag teaming you at all, you can dish it but you can't take it. just leave it there.
You win this round, sir.

Thank you.

By the way it's madam.
You used to go TO THE gym with friends. Now you want to go TO THE gym alone. Holy ****, is basic grammar so hard? "Going gym" sounds so moronic

Reported. The student room is no place for aggressive or offensive behavior. Please respect members and do not swear as this can cause great offense.
Thank you.
Original post by thuvcasio
Not tag teaming you at all, you can dish it but you can't take it. just leave it there.

Is all you do repeat mindless maxims? How do you figure I "can't take it"?

Reported again for racial and intimidating slurs. Racism is a sensitive issue so please don't use it. Thank you
Original post by MASTER265
Reported again for racial and intimidating slurs. Racism is a sensitive issue so please don't use it. Thank you

What?? What racial slur? What are you talking about?
(edited 9 years ago)
What?? What racial slur? What are you talking about?

Your are insinuating a Retard is typically a white English male. Clearly you are racially disturbed so please don't express your xenophobia on TSR.
Your are insinuating a Retard is typically a white English male. Clearly you are racially disturbed so please don't express your xenophobia on TSR.

I insinuated nothing of the sort! Do you have reading comprehension problems? I was called a "Class A" retard because of my mistake, I said if my mistake makes me a Class A retard then so be it. Nowhere in my posts was there a suggestion of the profile of a retard. Learn to read more carefully before you get all trigger-happy with the report button, pal.
Is all you do repeat mindless maxims? How do you figure I "can't take it"?

You've been calling me and other people retarded, idiots and as soon as we start defending ourselves you go on to say that it's 'pathetic' and that we're teaming up. BTW maxim means a short, pithy statement expressing general truth or rule of conduct so you've just agreed i'm right.

You've been calling me and other people retarded, idiots and as soon as we start defending ourselves you go on to say that it's 'pathetic' and that we're teaming up. BTW maxim means a short, pithy statement expressing general truth or rule of conduct so you've just agreed i'm right.

I have no problem with you defending yourself, what I took exception to was you joining up in eachother's threads, thought it was a little pathetic you had to group together is all, but if you feel the need to do that then fine. And thanks for the correction, I guess what I was looking for was "expression".
I insinuated nothing of the sort! Do you have reading comprehension problems? I was called a "Class A" retard because of my mistake, I said if my mistake makes me a Class A retard then so be it. Nowhere in my posts was there a suggestion of the profile of a retard. Learn to read more carefully before you get all trigger-happy with the report button, pal.

Reported for causing me great insult, I did not want to be subjected to such abuse.
Reported for causing me great insult, I did not want to be subjected to such abuse.

Well maybe you should learn to read before you report people for something they didn't say :rolleyes:
I have no problem with you defending yourself, what I took exception to was you joining up in eachother's threads, thought it was a little pathetic you had to group together is all, but if you feel the need to do that then fine. And thanks for the correction, I guess what I was looking for was "expression".

I think it's a little pathetic you had to insult someone for a grammar error. If you corrected me like I've just did, there wouldn't been a problem. like you've just said Holy ****, is basic grammar so hard?
I think it's a little pathetic you had to insult someone for a grammar error. If you corrected me like I've just did, there wouldn't been a problem. like you've just said Holy ****, is basic grammar so hard?

It wasn't a grammatical error, silly
It wasn't a grammatical error, silly

that's better, see it wasn't so hard was it.
that's better, see it wasn't so hard was it.

:rolleyes: I give up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending