The Student Room Group
Im not an asian girl but a guy and I know a friend who was pakistani and married at the age of 19.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bump
Reply 3
I think you will struggle to find that many Asian girls who have had marriage proposals here on TSR hence the low response rate!
Original post by jay2013
I think you will struggle to find that many Asian girls who have had marriage proposals here on TSR hence the low response rate!

Agreed - to the proposal bit, I'm an Asian girl but would like to choose my own partner, thank you!
I think I've had proposals earlier but my parents haven't been interested and/or told me late.

I've had 3 proposals since the age of 20. I am now 22.
Reply 6
Apparently my siblings and I have had proposals since a VERY young age because:
1. Everyone is under the illusion my family's rich *rolls eyes* when we're really not.
2. My grandparents and parents respectively have very good names in the community.

I'm 22 now. In total? I couldn't tell you. My mother likes to tell us every now and again and tell us random stories about random proposals but I'm willing to bet the numbers fairly high as there's a lot we haven't been told about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
So, what about your bf from university and Are you two still together ?
Reply 8
Original post by CC2010

1. Everyone is under the illusion my family's rich *rolls eyes* when we're really not.

Maybe its not because of money, maybe its because they think you can make round rotis? :dontknow:
I think I've had only two proposals so far (am 26), coz my parents are still trying to marry off my older sister. So all the focus is on her and not on me! :woo:
Reply 10
Original post by Enoxial
Maybe its not because of money, maybe its because they think you can make round rotis? :dontknow:

Such a rare trait in young girls in this country.

That's why you import 'em
Closing this as the thread is 6 months old.

Latest

Trending

Trending