The Student Room Group

Need help with laser stimulated hair growth !

Hello everyone,

Can I get ND:Yag laser treatments for my hair type? Will it work?

I researched alot..and it says if used the wrong energy settings for laser hair removal it will stimulate hair growth...the person that did laser treatments on me was new and I think I was her first patient. She had no experience whatsoever and I think thats what caused adversed effect of laser on my face. I am thinking of maybe getting 2 or 3 Yag laser hair removal sessions and see if its working. If it works well then Ill do the full treatment and if any
regrowth..ill transition to electrolysis then. Please advice me what to do. Ill post some pictures aswell.
Hello there!!

Sorry to hear that laser treatment had negative effect on your hair growth. I would suggest that before going for the electrolysis treatment; get your condition examined by a board certified dermatologist. They will check your skin condition and let you know which treatment will be most suitable for you.

I’m from India, I went for the hair removal treatment and an unskilled physician treated my arms area, which caused bruising and induced hair growth. Later I switched my physician and consulted Les CosMedics Clinic, Rajouri Garden, Delhi. My dermatologist told me that wrong laser setting got me into this problem. I’m skin tone II or III, my physician from Les CosMedics used diode laser. Within first few sessions I noticed positive affect. I would suggest you contacting an expert dermatologist who knows about laser and electrolysis hair removal treatment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending