The Student Room Group

NHS BOSS application

so the status of my bursary application is 'approved' now so I'm guessing everything is sorted out, but it hasn't told me how much I'm eligible for and how much I'll be getting each month/term. Can someone please help? Is there still something I've missed?
I clicked on the tab that says 'Payment Schedule' but there's nothing there, it just says 'There are no previous saved calculations for this student.' Is this the same on everyone's application?

thanks
Reply 1
Original post by qwerty73
so the status of my bursary application is 'approved' now so I'm guessing everything is sorted out, but it hasn't told me how much I'm eligible for and how much I'll be getting each month/term. Can someone please help? Is there still something I've missed?
I clicked on the tab that says 'Payment Schedule' but there's nothing there, it just says 'There are no previous saved calculations for this student.' Is this the same on everyone's application?

thanks

No. You should be able to download your notification letter. The payment tab takes a little longer to update.

When did your application get approved?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Yeah, mine took a little longer...
Reply 3
Original post by evantej
No. You should be able to download your notification letter. The payment tab takes a little longer to update.

When did your application get approved?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was approved about 5 days ago, where do I get this notification letter?
I haven't received an email or anything from them since they approved my application.
Reply 4
Original post by qwerty73
It was approved about 5 days ago, where do I get this notification letter?
I haven't received an email or anything from them since they approved my application.

On the right hand side there is a list of correspondence.

I would contact them if you cannot see anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by evantej
On the right hand side there is a list of correspondence.

I would contact them if you cannot see anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohh right I guess I'll have to call them then. Thanks so much for the help! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest