The Student Room Group

Explanations on this sexual experience?

Background - I am not a virgin: I had sex once (please no comments on this) almost a year ago. It didn't last long and was from behind the entire way, but I was quite sure that he had penetrated me. I'm on the pill (for acne) if this makes any difference.

Anyway, today I was hooking up with a guy I have liked for a while, first time we were going to have sex together. We had a bit of foreplay, just enough to get me aroused, and then he tried to enter me multiple times. Every time it hurt me so much, I felt like I was in agony. Ten minutes later, he told me that he was only half-hard, couldn't get it up and that this had never happened to him before. (We weren't even using a condom as I am on oral contraception, as mentioned)

We kept on trying and he kept on telling me I was very tight. The lights were off so I couldn't actually see if he was totally hard - he felt it, so I'm not sure if he was just saying that as an excuse as to why he couldn't fit in me.

Now for the worst part.... (warning: slightly gory). We gave up and switched on the lights and there was a huge wet blood stain on the bed which had come from me. I was so embarrassed but he handled it quite well and told me not to worry as he, himself, couldn't even get hard. Which was sweet of him but I felt so bad especially as he had just gone down on me.... ergh

Why did I bleed so much when I'm sure I had been penetrated before? And secondly why did it hurt like hell when he tried to enter me? When I had sex the first time last year it didn't hurt me at all much. What should I keep in mind for next time we try? I am so put-off now by this disaster.

We were discussing what the problems could have been and he joked around by saying 'you're really tight, you bled, sounds like your first time to me'. It practically was as my first was awful and rushed, but I'm sure I had sex last year.. is it because I left it for so long that I magically closed up again? What even......? Any help? Thanks in advance
Sounds like you were actually penetrated for the first time. As for what to expect next time, it should become less painful and there will definitely be less/no blood from here on in, so you wouldn't have to worry about that :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
If you are absoloutely, categorically sure that was not your first time then go and see your GP for a gyno exam.

It sounds like that was the first time, being tight doesn't mean an awful lot in terms of being a virgin or not. I've slept with a girl I know was very promiscuous and she was pretty tight (Weird to write that sentence...).

Don't be too upset/concerned about it, keep yourself occupied so you don't dwell on it too much and book an apointment to see your GP if you continue to be worried about it. If you have sex and it happens again then it's pretty important you go see a doctor because painful penetration and large amounts of bleeding should not continue happening. If it doesn't then just keep an eye on things and be wary of it and things should sort themselves out.
he must have a ****ing massive schlong.
50 shades of red lol

On a serious note, you should see your GP if you're 100% sure this wasn't your first time...
Original post by Anonymous
Background - I am not a virgin: I had sex once (please no comments on this) almost a year ago. It didn't last long and was from behind the entire way, but I was quite sure that he had penetrated me. I'm on the pill (for acne) if this makes any difference.

Anyway, today I was hooking up with a guy I have liked for a while, first time we were going to have sex together. We had a bit of foreplay, just enough to get me aroused, and then he tried to enter me multiple times. Every time it hurt me so much, I felt like I was in agony. Ten minutes later, he told me that he was only half-hard, couldn't get it up and that this had never happened to him before. (We weren't even using a condom as I am on oral contraception, as mentioned)

We kept on trying and he kept on telling me I was very tight. The lights were off so I couldn't actually see if he was totally hard - he felt it, so I'm not sure if he was just saying that as an excuse as to why he couldn't fit in me.

Now for the worst part.... (warning: slightly gory). We gave up and switched on the lights and there was a huge wet blood stain on the bed which had come from me. I was so embarrassed but he handled it quite well and told me not to worry as he, himself, couldn't even get hard. Which was sweet of him but I felt so bad especially as he had just gone down on me.... ergh

Why did I bleed so much when I'm sure I had been penetrated before? And secondly why did it hurt like hell when he tried to enter me? When I had sex the first time last year it didn't hurt me at all much. What should I keep in mind for next time we try? I am so put-off now by this disaster.

We were discussing what the problems could have been and he joked around by saying 'you're really tight, you bled, sounds like your first time to me'. It practically was as my first was awful and rushed, but I'm sure I had sex last year.. is it because I left it for so long that I magically closed up again? What even......? Any help? Thanks in advance

Not everyone bleeds on their first time and not everyone finds it painful other factors can deffo play more of a part like did the guy know what he was doing...?If it was so dark you couldn't even see if he was hard... no offence but you sound pretty young if you're not even sure if you did or didn't have sex last year :s-smilie: if you weren't totally relaxed and aroused that might have something to do with it as it can make sex difficult and uncomfortable, if you were then he might of done something wrong and damaged you, probs best to go to your doctor to get a check up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending