The Student Room Group

Guys, Would You Sleep With This Person? (Pics)

Scroll to see replies

Gurl! What is it with you and those drunk pics! But to be honest I like the second one more, I receive more human less muscle machine vibes. Also you look really cute in the second. And one last thing are you gay?
Original post by gagafacea1
Gurl! What is it with you and those drunk pics! But to be honest I like the second one more, I receive more human less muscle machine vibes. Also you look really cute in the second. And one last thing are you gay?

hahaha :colondollar: Im not posting pics where my face is too obvious or someone might recognise me.. thanks tho <3

would a straight guy make this thread? :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks <3

well yes but I wanted 2 see how overall attractive i was... also I think your downright mean. and the attachment doesnt work

Okay, fine, you are attractive :teehee:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
hahaha :colondollar: Im not posting pics where my face is too obvious or someone might recognise me.. thanks tho <3

would a straight guy make this thread? :tongue:

Well yeah there are a lot of narcissistic straight guys. Also, just judging by your looks, I could have sworn you're straight; don't ask me why because I don't know. (also it's not an insult, nor is it a compliment to be frank) Summary: I'd hit that! lol
That vest looks ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. It would be like cuddling a rock.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending