The Student Room Group

How do I get this girl to like me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
You wait 3 days before you call a woman because that's how long God wants us to wait
HIMYM quote that is actually true:smile:

I joke you call her when you need help in French or to find out if you got any homework:wink:

You can ask her if she has finished writing her personal statement and if she has got any offers yet and what uni's she wants to go to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol sorry I'm a virgin
Original post by Jelly150
How old are you btw? And AS or A2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Archurus23
I'm working on the confidence bit. I'm just not confident enough to know what to do or what I should consider as a setback. But I can't call myself handsome if that's what you're referring to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Work hard every day to improve yourself in some way.
Have no idea how often you should call her, why not text incase it becomes a little awkward? Start a small convo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok. How often should I text her then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cole-slaw
Work hard every day to improve yourself in some way.

Confidence implies I only have to improve how I see myself. Lack of confidence implies I need to improve more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlphaNick
put your head back close your eyes wade in to the quiet of the stream
just ask her out and let your life either roll upwards or roll downwards, either way you'll eventually return to the same level... but you can't change your impression she has unless you're extremely patient and manipulative, and most times that involves trying to be someone who you aren't so I say just ****** go for it when possible.

Thanks. But if that doesn't work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Confidence implies I only have to improve how I see myself. Lack of confidence implies I need to improve more

Posted from TSR Mobile

The easiest and most effective way to improve how you see yourself is to improve what you're looking at.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Text her when you think she'll be at home so you are able to have a small convo. Like the other person in this thread has said, start of with French related texts, h/w etc. Then just ask a few questions and it should just go on from there. And how often, depends, have you called/ texted her yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww this is cute :h:

Don't call her too often because she might perceive it as creepy! Text instead. Start with small talk first such as conversations on the subject, homework, school life etc then as you gradually get to know her you'll see that things (theoretically) should click into to place, you'll feel less nervous and the flow will be more natural, then when you feel it's right...ask her if she's like to meet up somewhere like the cinema? Or whatever it is people do these days then go from there, easier said than done but hey ho :tongue:

Good luck OP! :smile:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Don't call her too often because she might perceive it as creepy! Text instead. Start with small talk first such as conversations on the subject, homework, school life etc then as you gradually get to know her you'll see that things (theoretically) should click into to place, you'll feel less nervous and the flow will be more natural, then when you feel it's right...ask her if she's like to meet up somewhere like the cinema? Or whatever it is people do these days then go from there, easier said than done but hey ho :tongue:

You make it seem so easy. Hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Thank you! Yay! It's not often girls relate me to the word cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOL, seriously? man up, text here when ever you see the message, act like you act everyday, be your self, that way if you loose her you stay a man, and if you get her then your a man + a woman (pretty cool). But if you keep acting like a baby, even if you do get her, she'll be telling you to make her a sandwich
Original post by young akhi
LOOOL, seriously? man up, text here when ever you see the message, act like you act everyday, be your self, that way if you loose her you stay a man, and if you get her then your a man + a woman (pretty cool). But if you keep acting like a baby, even if you do get her, she'll be telling you to make her a sandwich

Lol...

Just go away

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol...

Just go away

Posted from TSR Mobile

end if the day, stalking is the best solution :P
end if the day, stalking is the best solution :P

Don't listen to this advice OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Don't listen to this advice OP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Read his name (TOOnervousTOtalk) LOL
Original post by j.rustler
Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbb2lhSr-8s

Yes looks matter. Groom yourself and dress well to cover the fact you're not good looking.

LMFAO...

Really funny guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Read his name (TOOnervousTOtalk) LOL

I know bro
But I am working on improving it
Stalking someone is creepy unless it is Facebook stalking

Posted from TSR Mobile
You make it seem so easy. Hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right hahaa? :lol:

Thank you! Yay! It's not often girls relate me to the word cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it's true, by you making this thread and asking for advice it shows you really want to make an impression on this girl so therefore yeah it really is cute!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending