The Student Room Group

How to tell if he just wants sex

What are some signs that a guy is just after sex?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
What are some signs that a guy is just after sex?

No signs necessary, every guy hahah

Nah but like always asking to "chill" or "watch a movie". In all honesty it can be quite difficult to tell. But just don't put out and see if they stick around. Sometimes they'll wait forever though and still just leave after so it's just down to what you think and what you wanna do. Don't take it to heart if it does happen, guys can just be stupid and selfish when they're young.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dead101
No signs necessary, every guy hahah

Nah but like always asking to "chill" or "watch a movie". In all honesty it can be quite difficult to tell. But just don't put out and see if they stick around. Sometimes they'll wait forever though and still just leave after so it's just down to what you think and what you wanna do. Don't take it to heart if it does happen, guys can just be stupid and selfish when they're young.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uhhh ladies and gentlemen I'll be your captain for this uhhh, stereotyping reply, uhhh if you look to your left you can uhhh. See someone steriotyping a whole population

Posted from TSR Mobile
He'll have a tattoo under his right armpit saying "I just want sex."
Reply 4
Original post by Yeah dude
Uhhh ladies and gentlemen I'll be your captain for this uhhh, stereotyping reply, uhhh if you look to your left you can uhhh. See someone steriotyping a whole population

Posted from TSR Mobile

'Can be' being the key words in my post. And it's so common because of this culture of casual sex that yeah, it is a generalisation of most young people - guys and girls - because wake up, it's the world we live in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As a general rule it's the type of guys you're going for.
Original post by dead101
'Can be' being the key words in my post. And it's so common because of this culture of casual sex that yeah, it is a generalisation of most young people - guys and girls - because wake up, it's the world we live in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not where I'm from (which is also a bad thing)
Reply 7
Preoccupation with getting in to bed without other signs of romantic interest like flirting, interesting dates, having fun etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending