How to tell if he just wants sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What are some signs that a guy is just after sex?
dead101
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What are some signs that a guy is just after sex?
No signs necessary, every guy hahah

Nah but like always asking to "chill" or "watch a movie". In all honesty it can be quite difficult to tell. But just don't put out and see if they stick around. Sometimes they'll wait forever though and still just leave after so it's just down to what you think and what you wanna do. Don't take it to heart if it does happen, guys can just be stupid and selfish when they're young.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by dead101)
No signs necessary, every guy hahah

Nah but like always asking to "chill" or "watch a movie". In all honesty it can be quite difficult to tell. But just don't put out and see if they stick around. Sometimes they'll wait forever though and still just leave after so it's just down to what you think and what you wanna do. Don't take it to heart if it does happen, guys can just be stupid and selfish when they're young.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uhhh ladies and gentlemen I'll be your captain for this uhhh, stereotyping reply, uhhh if you look to your left you can uhhh. See someone steriotyping a whole population

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
He'll have a tattoo under his right armpit saying "I just want sex."
dead101
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Yeah dude)
Uhhh ladies and gentlemen I'll be your captain for this uhhh, stereotyping reply, uhhh if you look to your left you can uhhh. See someone steriotyping a whole population

Posted from TSR Mobile
'Can be' being the key words in my post. And it's so common because of this culture of casual sex that yeah, it is a generalisation of most young people - guys and girls - because wake up, it's the world we live in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome-o
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
As a general rule it's the type of guys you're going for.
Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by dead101)
'Can be' being the key words in my post. And it's so common because of this culture of casual sex that yeah, it is a generalisation of most young people - guys and girls - because wake up, it's the world we live in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not where I'm from (which is also a bad thing)
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Preoccupation with getting in to bed without other signs of romantic interest like flirting, interesting dates, having fun etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (61)
37.89%
No - but I will (6)
3.73%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (84)
52.17%

Watched Threads