The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
edu
just say sex please.

haha she's all for that, but not whilst she has a bf. I just dunno what to do :\
Reply 21
no i meant instead of saying "in the non relationship way" just say sex, haha. But if she really would have sex with you while going out with her boyfriend, ask if yourself if youd really want to be going out with her, and so being in her current boyfriends position :\.
Reply 22
I wouldnt touch has whilst she has a bf, i ain't like that, as hard as it would be not 2 :p:
Reply 23
if she would, would you still be able to go out with her knowing that she has tendencies to? Or can you think your gods gift to booty?
Reply 24
edu
if she would, would you still be able to go out with her knowing that she has tendencies to? Or can you think your gods gift to booty?

Ha I wish, nah it's just annoying me cause I really cant get her out of my head, I have tried alot of things :frown: I'm still not sure if shes playing with me though, shes prob just a flirt and says it all to every boy :confused:
Reply 25
forget her, boyfriend = no go.
You've already said you have no chance so either rape her in some dark alley and threaten her to not say anything or forget about her.
If youve got no chance then whats the point. Thats like me getting hung up over keira knightley or something
Reply 28
supernova2
If youve got no chance then whats the point. Thats like me getting hung up over keira knightley or something

Stay away from my woman.
Reply 29
Guffy
Stay away from my woman.

what would alba say :O!
Reply 30
edu
what would alba say :O!

She knows there's enough of me to go around.
Reply 31
thats not what she told me!
Reply 32
edu
just say sex please.

That's what I've been saying for years; it hasn't made a jot of difference.
Reply 33
Profesh
That's what I've been saying for years; it hasn't made a jot of difference.

You have to post modify it with "pretty please! With sugar on top!"
Reply 34
HEHE he said sex.
Reply 35
I bet if you did get with her the novelty of perfection would wear off. The reason why girls seem so initially amazing is because you don’t know allot about them, so you can reasonably assume that they are some sort of goddess. Then once you've been with them for a bit you fully realise their humanity. This is why a lot of relationships break-up, because the false pretence you sometimes enter them with is quickly broken and is often too much of a shock to carry on. On the other hand, some people justly earn to like how ordinary the girl actually is, and get on with it. :smile:
edu?!? no way! dont listen to him-although he's funny
Reply 37
its hard mate all i can say is i hope it works out for you and there is more fish in the sea good luck
Ok - the only way you'll know if she actually flirts WITH you or just AT you is by offending her a bit. Next time she says that she'd sleep with you if she weren't in a relationship, just go "aren't you a bit of a 5lut? probably have all the diseases too, right?" and see how she reacts. If she likes you she'll blush and be embarrassed at you thinking she has STDs and if she's just flirting she'll go "yea, you bet, cowboy" or something like that. I hate girls who just play with guys and you GOTTA find out.
Reply 39
U could just beat the crap out of her boyfriend in front of her and then say 'get wit ha REAL man' then take her by the hand and wander off.

I'm sure thats how the stone age men did it, when life was so much simpler.

Latest

Trending

Trending