The Student Room Group

Why do women need so much from a relationship compared to men?

Original post by R Dragon
Man, this is just too generalising.... I don't think it's really as you describe

If you can't relate to the OP then you've been very lucky with your women.
Original post by R Dragon
No, I think it's pretty stupid. Not just about the women, but guys aren't all like that :facepalm:

What can you add to it then?
Original post by donutellme
What can you add to it then?

A sprinkle of sugar :smile:
Reply 3
nvm
(edited 9 years ago)
Because they're scared of losing the D.
Reply 5
I think evolutionary psychology probably offers part of the answer. A women historically has far more invested as if she became pregnant she'd be dependent on the male to protect & provide for her & the offspring. The man on the other hand is going to pass his genes on more if he can sleep with as many women as possible - so he might be less concerned with the relationship than the woman is.

This is all a massive simplification, but might be part of the reason men & women are wired the way they are.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by SerenityNow
If you can't relate to the OP then you've been very lucky with your women.

Greedy nature? Ungrateful really ungrateful, never return the favor:frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Because they're scared of losing the D.

They just have way too many expectations and are very unappreciative, show a lack of gratitude amongst many other things

Original post by Chi019
I think evolutionary psychology probably offers part of the answer. A women historically has far more invested as if she became pregnant she'd be dependent on the male to protect & provide for her & the offspring. The man on the other hand is going to pass his genes on more if he can sleep with as many women as possible - so he might be less concerned with the relationship than the woman is.

This is all a massive simplification, but might be part of the reason men & women are wired the way they are.

Either this whole psychology is BS or feminist are chatting crap, because women are earning more than men nowadays heck 60% Uni grads are women, then why do they need to be provided for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending