The Student Room Group

How do I settle with Pakistani girls? HELP!

I just don't understand why it is so hard for Pakistani girls to date yes i get its all about the religion side of things but whenever i fall in love with Pakistani girls (which is alot) they always back down on me, I always get told how its against their culture. your probably thinking they might not of liked me buts that's not the case ive dated about 3 and they always seemed terrified of getting caught and im sick and tired of it, its almost like they are ashamed with being with me. Im Asian aswell but just not Pakistani and in my culture dating isnt actually such a big problem. anyway im currently in love with a Pakistani girl and really want to be with her she tells me she loves me to and wants to be together for the rest of our lives, but i just need to know how to settle down with her shes already said no to dating so does this mean im suppose to propose and ask her father for her hand in marriage? plz help me i honestly dont know what to do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol
lmao
Original post by Anonymous
ask her father for her hand in marriage?

make sure you offer him at least 40 goats or else he won't even consider you

inb4 strong avatar to thread title ratio
(edited 8 years ago)
Not all of us say no to dating hahah :wink:but yeah I get why some girls do. maybe shes from a strict background and her family practise Islam really well, anyway if you think you really love her then i dont see why not, but if your not a muslim yourself then it may be a problem otherwise you should be fine! so go for it, before she finds someone else. Hope it all works out Good Luck! xxx
Reply 5
Erm...why are you so obsessed with pakistani girls?

What's wrong with other Asian girls. If pakistani girls act like they're ashamed to be seen with you....NEWSFLASH! They ain't worth a damn.
Reply 6
Original post by Yawn!
Erm...why are you so obsessed with pakistani girls?

What's wrong with other Asian girls. If pakistani girls act like they're ashamed to be seen with you....NEWSFLASH! They ain't worth a damn.

Shes not ashamed of being with me, she just doesn't want to risk it and im guessing shed rather just marry me instead so that's why I need to be sure if I should propose to her or not? Pakistani girls are beautiful and some Indians are as well but I don't think I would go for a white girl lol
Reply 7
Original post by SceneKid17
Not all of us say no to dating hahah :wink:but yeah I get why some girls do. maybe shes from a strict background and her family practise Islam really well, anyway if you think you really love her then i dont see why not, but if your not a muslim yourself then it may be a problem otherwise you should be fine! so go for it, before she finds someone else. Hope it all works out Good Luck! xxx

So you do think I should then?
So you do think I should then?

yeah totally! If you love her then i dont see why not xx
Reply 9
you need to calm down man nah
Reply 10
Original post by SceneKid17

Sis, I know people are getting more liberal these days, but there is a reason why dating is haram (and especially non-Muslims) :redface:
LOL "How do I settle..."

Take them to the High Court
LOOOl im sorry but this too funny.
Don't smell of bacon.
Reply 14
I just don't understand why it is so hard for Pakistani girls to date yes i get its all about the religion side of things but whenever i fall in love with Pakistani girls (which is alot) they always back down on me, I always get told how its against their culture. your probably thinking they might not of liked me buts that's not the case ive dated about 3 and they always seemed terrified of getting caught and im sick and tired of it, its almost like they are ashamed with being with me. Im Asian aswell but just not Pakistani and in my culture dating isnt actually such a big problem. anyway im currently in love with a Pakistani girl and really want to be with her she tells me she loves me to and wants to be together for the rest of our lives, but i just need to know how to settle down with her shes already said no to dating so does this mean im suppose to propose and ask her father for her hand in marriage? plz help me i honestly dont know what to do?

lmao honestly I think you're overthinking. Are you even ready for settling down or whatever? If you're sick and tired of it stop pursuing Pakistani girls who don't like hanging out with you in public or whatever out of respect or otherwise for their family/culture/religion. Move on.

If both you and the girl you're with want to settle down then yeah go ahead and ask her for her dad's hand. But given how you've had to tell us you've gone out with 3 Pakistanis before and want to date I don't think you're ready to settle down? But then I don't know you. Think carefully.
Reply 15
Op where are you from originally?

Haha well, if you want to get anywhere with people like that, then marriage is the only option.

Waste of time if you ask me.
Im a pakistani guy and I have sisters. I guess in pakistani culture its a strong belief that you should 'save' yourself for your husband hence why many pakistani girls don't date as well as fear from their parents finding out. Ironically Im strongly against this (in fact Ive been going out with a sikh girl for the past year which my parents know about XD). Btw how old are you OP?

I would recommend not asking her father for her hand in marriage especially if you are a non-muslim, because this will most definitely piss him off.....You have to explain your feelings to her and tell her that you really want to settle with her, even if that means getting married and see her response.

Good luck!!!
Reply 18

Well, i think i can help you, actually the girl you like is not the right for you. So, if you want me to tell you more and to help you, then you can write me in private message
Reply 19
Im a pakistani guy and I have sisters. I guess in pakistani culture its a strong belief that you should 'save' yourself for your husband hence why many pakistani girls don't date as well as fear from their parents finding out. Ironically Im strongly against this (in fact Ive been going out with a sikh girl for the past year which my parents know about XD). Btw how old are you OP?

I would recommend not asking her father for her hand in marriage especially if you are a non-muslim, because this will most definitely piss him off.....You have to explain your feelings to her and tell her that you really want to settle with her, even if that means getting married and see her response.

Good luck!!!

Dating (and sex before marriage) are really haram, akhi :erm:

Latest

Trending

Trending