The Student Room Group

Why do girls hate me so much?

Scroll to see replies

I do agree to the fact that girls fall for jerks much easily than men. Most girls go for looks than personality (I'm a girl too), so either you're a bit average looking or something is wrong which I cant figure out until i know the whole situation. But the way youre bragging about your BMW and stuff is kind of a turn off so you might wanna stop such things cuz girls HATE THAT
Original post by TheT3chn1cal
Oh bro if you want a girl go to a club or a strip club
If you want a girl to love you, forget the money & the seat on the BMW

You, my friend, won the hearts of many rn
Original post by j1801
I am a good catch! These women should recognise class, sophistication and beauty when they see it. The fact you expect ME to approach females is ludicrous. My eyes are beautiful, as are my cheekbones- they should be approaching me.

Right, you sound delusional:lol:, if girls aren't approaching you it might be because you're not as attractive as you perceived.

You might think you're handsome, but girls might not.:eek:
Bragging about trivial stuff is quite immature, I would be turned off by that tbh
Original post by j1801
I am a good catch! These women should recognise class, sophistication and beauty when they see it. The fact you expect ME to approach females is ludicrous. My eyes are beautiful, as are my cheekbones- they should be approaching me.

I think that if it's you who wants to begin a relationship with a girl, you must show it clearly. I don't think it's ludicrous, you should try to convince Her. Try to!
Original post by j1801
I'm such a good catch, but girls don't see it, and yet they give themselves to undeserving men. I do my best to try to attract girls, seriously. I don't deserve to suffer like this.

EDIT: This forum is full of rotten bullies. I thought there was a whole "FA" community here who would sympathise. You remind me of the people who bullied me, forcing me to be homeschooled for the rest of high school.

Because girls aren't all we're cracked up to be. :yy:

And as far as your edit, well duh. What did you expect?
Reply 26
As this is a foreveralone community, I expected some empathy, not rotten bullying. You're all disgraceful, and cruel.
Original post by j1801
Thank you. The problem with women is, they are attracted to the worst sorts of men. They all have some sort of mental illness.

No.

NO

NO

NO.

Once you saw THIS:

"You haven't met the right girl yet to appreciate you for who you are - patience my friend."
The thread should've stopped right after you said THANK YOU. So anything you got afterwards, you deserved it homey :h:
Original post by j1801
As this is a foreveralone community, I expected some empathy, not rotten bullying. You're all disgraceful, and cruel.

(And this is where the insults come in b/c upon reading this, I feel an insult coming from deep within my nether caves):

Speaking of "foreveralone" (word?) you're the dip whinging about no girls liking you. Well..gee...*scratches head* Now why could that be...?

:rolleyes:

I know! :idea: here's some advice:

Log off :yy:

I mean Idk you from an ant on the ground, you could be everything you say, so if you are, go away now and find love. Stop comparing yourself to others. I will always say if a man is alone & he's not ugly it's because he sucks.
No girl is going at approach a guy because she likes his car as it'll just show the girl to be nothing more than shallow and narrow-minded. You may be attractive and it's great you have confidence in yourself because so many people don't these days but you cannot expect girls to worship you and fall at your feet because you have wealth? Instead, in life you have to give a little back.
Just ignore everyone who's saying something bad, I'm sure your really nice and a good catch it's just the girls who are to stupid to see it. Hope u get someone soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nataliej2609
Just ignore everyone who's saying something bad, I'm sure your really nice and a good catch it's just the girls who are to stupid to see it. Hope u get someone soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

:troll: haha i hope not
Reply 32
Original post by nataliej2609

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you kind individual. A nice person amidst the bullying.
What's up with guys feeling entitled to a girlfriend? A relationship isn't a right, and a partner isn't a commodity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by VivaJake
Was about to contribute along the lines of because you're probably such a beta gob****e until I read..

That must mean there are other like-minded posters on here then, doing the work for me. Good work gang.

I hope you are slaughtered in a back alley. You undermine ME?! How dare you. Satan will have his revenge. Unchakuabr Telliqui Masasaayar.
Original post by Yua
op is a self proclaimed 'nice guy'

the real question is do you wear a fedora?

We must also ask, does he finish last?

Spoiler

Such a troll thread, do people not have the common sense to jump onto someones profile and notice they joined up yesterday? Although. Given the OP is posting this as a troll it would not surprise me if there are genuine emotions behind the words just shrouded for effect. You have to have a certain mentality to be a troll.

But to all the other guys whom are reading this thinking the same thing. "Why?"

To take value you need to give value. The issue is not them. Its you. The quicker you face up to that fact the better and the quicker you will make progress.
Original post by j1801
I'm such a good catch, but girls don't see it, and yet they give themselves to undeserving men. I do my best to try to attract girls, seriously. I don't deserve to suffer like this.

EDIT: This forum is full of rotten bullies. I thought there was a whole "FA" community here who would sympathise. You remind me of the people who bullied me, forcing me to be homeschooled for the rest of high school.

Elliot? I thought you were dead?
Reply 38
Original post by Sam Walters
Such a troll thread, do people not have the common sense to jump onto someones profile and notice they joined up yesterday? Although. Given the OP is posting this as a troll it would not surprise me if there are genuine emotions behind the words just shrouded for effect. You have to have a certain mentality to be a troll.

But to all the other guys whom are reading this thinking the same thing. "Why?"

To take value you need to give value. The issue is not them. Its you. The quicker you face up to that fact the better and the quicker you will make progress.

Sam Walters, I will slaughter you're family in front of you. I am no troll. You've made a dangerous enemy.
Reply 39
Original post by sophisticatedsir
elliot? I thought you were dead?

stop calling me ****ing elliot rodger. I'm not autistic, yes i have aspergers but leave me alone i'm not a killer. I just hate women and wish they never existed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending