The Student Room Group

Will she ever forgive me?

I like a girl; she told me she saw me as a friend over text (I didn't tell her over text but she had to "think about it"). Then I treated her relatively badly without regard of her feelings - I did not think before doing it, it wasn't on purpose. In a summary it was pretty bad and I hurt her a lot.
I realised that I did bad things and apologized as sincerely as I could, but I don't think she'll forgive me...

Scroll to see replies

Why do you care? You are already in the friend zone. Considering you liked her in the beginning why do you want to be friends with her now? Would just be a waste of time.. Move on
yeah just leave u fukd it either way
Reply 3
Two Options:

1. Grovel like a feminised 'man' and go back to being her emotional tampon and sexually frustrated.

2. Leave her and use the time you would have wasted with her on finding another girl.
When I was a young lad (64 now) this problem simply didn't exist. If you liked her, that was that, none of this p*s***g around that you youths seem to find. With UKIP in power, we could go back to the good old days!
Honestly, the best thing you could do is to leave her alone.
Reply 6
Whether she'll forgive you depends on what you said. Also if you want forgiveness because you feel bad about hurting her and want a friendship fine, but if you're still hoping for something romantic I'd leave it.

Don't beat yourself up over it, sometimes we lash out when hurt you're only human. Learn from it :smile:
Original post by IAMADAM27
When I was a young lad (64 now) this problem simply didn't exist. If you liked her, that was that, none of this p*s***g around that you youths seem to find. With UKIP in power, we could go back to the good old days!

I know today is polling day, but how does UKIP have anything to do with this guy's relationship issues?
Original post by Stickman
I know today is polling day, but how does UKIP have anything to do with this guy's relationship issues?

H8ers gonna h8...
Reply 9
H8ers gonna h8...

Why does anyone say this like it ends the debate? :/
Original post by AvaAdore
Why does anyone say this like it ends the debate? :/

Bitches gonna bitch... :doctor:
I just don't wanna end it on bad terms, and I feel bad that she is hurt.
Bitches gonna bitch... :doctor:

Great comeback, you clearly win...
Original post by Anonymous
I just don't wanna end it on bad terms, and I feel bad that she is hurt.

What exactly did you say?

You are 14. At best.

Original post by iAmanze
Two Options:

1. Grovel like a feminised 'man' and go back to being her emotional tampon and sexually frustrated.

2. Leave her and use the time you would have wasted with her on finding another girl.

:rofl: :rofl: I agree :rofl:
Great comeback, you clearly win...

Thank you, nice to see democracy in action for once! :nopity:
Reply 16
Give it a bit of time, your feelings will probably fade and you can go back to being friends, if anything better friends because you both know there won't be anything between you.
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful

:rofl: :rofl: I agree :rofl:

There's a difference between grovelling and apologising when you've been a bellend. It's more masculine to be secure enough to admit when you ****ed up. If the woman then expects grovelling, simply don't. You said your piece so no need to debase yourself
Thank you, nice to see democracy in action for once! :nopity:

You see this one is so bad I'm not even sure what you're getting at. For all you know I could agree with all your views I literally only asked why people use haters gonna hate like its a good comeback to make your point and win an argument... You aren't a child right?
You see this one is so bad I'm not even sure what you're getting at. For all you know I could agree with all your views I literally only asked why people use haters gonna hate like its a good comeback to make your point and win an argument... You aren't a child right?

No, I am a 64 year old accountant from Dudly with two kids and a wife. :beer:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending