The Student Room Group

What is your biggest age gap between your siblings?

Scroll to see replies

8 years difference between me and my oldest sister
Reply 81
I am 18 and the youngest child- between me and the next sister there is 13 years and then to the next one from me there is 17years! Yes they are my full sisters and I know it seems like a massive age gap but to be honest I love it and wouldn't change it 😊
Original post by claireestelle
well theres 14 years between me and my half sister so doubt anyone can top that..

I am 24. My brother is 16 months. Ffs dad :indiff:
Reply 83
Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
I am 24. My brother is 16 months. Ffs dad :indiff:

Oh wow, I would be uncomfortable having another sibling at my age considering the age gap would be 20 years :/
Original post by Riyaax
Oh wow, I would be uncomfortable having another sibling at my age considering the age gap would be 20 years :/

Yeah, especially since one of my sisters had a baby at 18 so my niece is now three years old...and then we got told we were having a brother when I was 23. So...it's funny when we're out with the kids when my sister's one is older than our brother.

'Rosa, put your uncle down and give him back his dummy!' hahaaa
Reply 85
well theres 14 years between me and my half sister so doubt anyone can top that..

My dad has four kids:

1. My step brother, who is 48.
2. My brother, is 28.
3. Me, who is 26.
4. My step sister, who is 1.
I'd find the huge age gap weird. But there's less than 2 years between me and my older brother and less than 2 years between me and my younger sister.

I did used to know someone whose youngest sons are about the same age as her granddaughter. I would just find that weird!

There's 14 years between mum and her half brother (her dad's son) and her half sister. (her mum's daughter)
Reply 87
Yeah, especially since one of my sisters had a baby at 18 so my niece is now three years old...and then we got told we were having a brother when I was 23. So...it's funny when we're out with the kids when my sister's one is older than our brother.

'Rosa, put your uncle down and give him back his dummy!' hahaaa

I agree, that's a funny situation haha. So you have one sister I assume that's 21 now and a 16 month older brother? :smile: .. Babies are cute though lol!
Reply 88
Original post by odkfn
My dad has four kids:

1. My step brother, who is 48.
2. My brother, is 28.
3. Me, who is 26.
4. My step sister, who is 1.

Oh wow, my biggest age gap is 8 years lol!
Reply 89
Original post by OU Student
I'd find the huge age gap weird. But there's less than 2 years between me and my older brother and less than 2 years between me and my younger sister.

I did used to know someone whose youngest sons are about the same age as her granddaughter. I would just find that weird!

There's 14 years between mum and her half brother (her dad's son) and her half sister. (her mum's daughter)

I agree, I'd find it weird as well. My biggest age gap between my siblings is 8 years so not too bad I guess :smile: lol
I'm 19 the oldest and my youngest sibling is 8 months old. So 19yr age gap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Riyaax
I agree, that's a funny situation haha. So you have one sister I assume that's 21 now and a 16 month older brother? :smile: .. Babies are cute though lol!

Yes I have those and two 12 year old sisters, one from my dad and one from my mum and my stepdad has an 18 year old, a 22 year old and a 26 year old that are not blood related but we were raised as brothers and sisters. Christmas....expensive...
Reply 92
12 years
Reply 93
Yes I have those and two 12 year old sisters, one from my dad and one from my mum and my stepdad has an 18 year old, a 22 year old and a 26 year old that are not blood related but we were raised as brothers and sisters. Christmas....expensive...

Oh wow, do you like having lots of siblings? Yeah, Christmas must be very expensive for you! I only have two siblings, younger sister and brother lol
Original post by Riyaax
I'm 20 female, I have a 18 year old sister and 11 year old brother (12 this year). So my biggest age gap would be 8 years (to be specific 7 years and 6 months) haha. What's your biggest age gap between your siblings? :smile: just curious loll.

I'm 28, my brother is 24 and my sisters 15 and 13. So biggest age gap therefore 15 years! But tends to run in our family, my Dad is 17yrs older than my Aunt (who is 5 years older than me!). As my mother often points out....accidents happen!! :eek::wink:
my friend at uni is 34 and his dad remarried...just had a baby last year, soooo 33 years :P
I'm 27 and my brother is over 50.
Original post by pagorai
hahaha lol that sounds funny. What's your age gap?

14 years
Reply 98
Reply 99

there are 16 years between me and my sister and 14 years between me and my brother, i think i have just topped that!!:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending